Reading Access 60
Registered 7-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2019 21:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Polly - JSJ Spa

Date & Time of Session: 24 June
Name: Polly
Nationality & Language: Chinese (no English)
Face: 2.5
Body: 2
Skill: 3
Service: 3 (okay massage and FS)
GFE: 3 (some lfk)
PSE: 2.5 (halfhearted CIM)
Price & Session Length: 1000 for FS and CIM
Repeat: Not with Polly but may try other girls here

I used to visit JSJ back when it was called something else and was located on Hennessy Road. Back then the place had some great talent (anyone remember Hot or Lucy?) Anyway, found out the place reopened on Wan Chai Road, so figured I’d give them a shot.

Messaged their WeChat and asked whether they provide bbbj and CIM. The reply was yes so I’m thinking happy thoughts at this point. I saw on the WeChat a girl named Emma works there. I believe she used to work at Kama in Central. Dang I guess I get around

Anyway, messaged back asking for her, but the agent said she doesn’t actually do bbbj or CIM. So I asked which girls offer these, and got a response back saying only Polly. Her picture didn’t look too bad, so thought I’d give her a try.

Turned out to be kind of a weird session. She began by massaging me for about 15 minutes. The massage itself was decent and she applied a good amount of pressure. She then got out her translator app and started asking me various questions. Eventually I figured out she was trying to ask me what I wanted. So I tried to respond back bbbj and CIm, but not sure whether that got across clearly.

She came back into the room with some condoms and a roll of clear wrap (you know, the kind you wrap sandwiches in). And then she proceeded to try to cover my lb with the clear wrap. However, she kept getting the wrap stuck on itself and it didn’t really fit over lb too well. Then she tried the condom, but that was really slippery and she didn’t like the taste. So we went back to the clear wrap

At this point I didn’t know what was going on, but didn’t want to get into a back and forth so just made a motion to take off the wrap and suck me off. She motioned back no...fuck me dead this was getting annoying.

So I started sucking on her tits, rubbing her ls and ass and kissing her neck. Tried to lfk and was initially denied but eventually she caved in.

Her body was not my cup of tea at all (quite chubby), but I was determined to make the most of the time, so proceeded to fuck her in mish for a good 10 minutes or so. I could tell she was getting into it, as her ls was really wet and she let her guard down more and more and allowed greater access to ls and also more lfk and tounge sucking.

I was about to cum, so whipped off the condom and motioned for her to suck me off, which to my great delight she finally did. I started shooting in her mouth but she came off lb before I had really released the majority and I had to jerk myself off on her stomach to avoid ruining the whole orgasm. Amateur move by her

I then showered paid and left.

All in all kind of a weird session, and I won’t repeat with her, but may keep trying the other girls there to see what can be had.

Anyone else had any luck here? Drop me a comment or PM.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BBHK17   16-7-2019 19:32  Karma  +3   lol
Neo777   15-7-2019 10:41  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
Petay_1283   11-7-2019 15:20  Karma  +7   
bt919   10-7-2019 16:27  Karma  +3   
SamW   10-7-2019 10:17  Karma  +3   Please share contact, thanks.
shmnk   10-7-2019 07:09  Karma  +2   Nice! Wanna give it a try! Can you share the wechat or tg contact? Thanks!
hotjac   9-7-2019 17:05  Karma  +6   Great info, and it sounds like a very interesting time; sometimes the peculiar makes the best memories.
Mister   27-6-2019 13:38  Karma  +4   Agree JSJ had better girls when it was Hawaii, before the raid. Now quite hit and miss
batman108   27-6-2019 01:54  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
zeebee   27-6-2019 00:59  Karma  +3   LOL
viking0812   27-6-2019 00:50  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   26-6-2019 23:16  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
Chun1987
Nookie Newbie

UID 247316
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 3
Karma 38
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2018
Location Wanchai
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2019 15:53  Profile P.M. 
It is a great spa experience, i will giveit a try.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   11-7-2019 15:19  Karma  -1   use rating system for pointless 1 line replies.
BBHK17
Kinky King

UID 210212
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1455
Posts 43
Karma 1444
Acceptance 224
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2019 19:31  Profile P.M. 
I also had an... interesting experience in here.  I usually shower before I go and then have a shower just for the hell of it at whatever establishment I am attending.  However I attended this place (i also used Hot before ;-) ) after a long time not being there and the whole experience was weird.  First they told me the girl didn't exist... and showed me others which I declined.  Then walking along the street this beauty with big bouncy boobs came running after me saying it was a mistake.  So back inside we went... took me to the room.  I seen two dead cockroaches in the shower... she told me to go shower whilst she went somewhere.  I looked at the shower... back at her gorgeous tits... then said ok.  She left.  I turned the shower on and just put my hands in then dabbed my shoulders so it looked like I showered... fuck going in there with the roaches!  Had a look at the bed to make sure it was clean... then had an excellent massage, a superb BBBJ and pounded away in various positions before she sucked me dry.... I would share her name but honestly no idea.  I have their wechat though and it's on the database.

The roaches really put me off but little bro took over.  I will probably go again but to their new spa they told me they have...

Recent Ratings
jcox   6-8-2019 09:52  Acceptance  +1   Bro what’s the name/where is their new spot?