Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2019 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cc Qin Ju - young, hot and worth seeing

Date & Time of Session: Thursday, 20th June, around noon
Name: Qin Ju (did not ask her for a name)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A96318-TST-HoneyGirls-CcQinJu.html
Agent: CCHG (Pleasant interaction and she even gave me a post call to ask if I was happy with the service)
Nationality & Language: Chinese/Putonghua
Age: Advertised as 18 (didn't ask but would say its probably close. Max early 20s)
Face: 4.5/5 Looks 95% like the photos and I would say prettier than the photos. A combination of pretty and cute (looks much like a younger prettier version of TVB actress Grace Wong Kwan Hing)
Body: 4/5 Around 170cm slim young body. Slightly tanned compared to photos.  
Skill: 4.5/5 Good BJ, cowgirl riding and DFK skill. Gives good eye contact throughout and does not give out the fake loud moans which I find annoying.
Service: 5/5 Excellent service and eager to please.
GFE: 4/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 1000 for 45 min
Repeat: Yes I think value for money compared to other hotel girls

Booked this girl this afternoon after seeing her photos. I thought to myself if the girl looks totally different to the photos I'd walk. Luckily my time was not wasted when I got to her room and saw her. She was taller than I had expected as most ads add a few inches to the girls heights. This one was a good 170cm. She also looked better than the photos. She could easily be one of those car show models with her face and tallish slim body. Service wise she is one of the best hotel girls I have tried. She helped to give me hotel slippers when I got in and helped put my socks and shoes away. Would have probably helped take my shoes off if I didn't do this myself. In the shower she cleaned me thoroughly and gave me a little body slide with her tits and then proceeded with a quick BBBJ.
On the bed she started with some LFK and then BBBJ which quickly turned to a 69. After some time she capped me and started to ride me while coming down for some DFK and intense eye contact. Eventually she got tired so we switched to a few other positions before I came in missionary while having intense eye contact.
Got into the shower and she cleaned me up before going out to dry myself. She actually took over and started to dry me and even sat me on the bed while she dried my feet. Spoke for a short while and she is here for 4 more days. I then paid and left.
I would say she is definitely worth a visit if you want to be serviced like a king and like young tall slim models (who doesn't?).  Much better value and service than some other hotel girls who even charge more. Hoping to go visit again before she leaves though she might be harder to book after this review.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   30-6-2019 05:51  Karma  +5   Thanks for report.
hotjac   25-6-2019 14:31  Karma  +3   Rats, gone already. Add another to the hundreds I've missed that I shouldn't have, but $100,000 saved ;)
Neo777   25-6-2019 09:56  Acceptance  +1   Great ! Thanks
banter141a   21-6-2019 15:20  Karma  +4   
ramont   20-6-2019 23:31  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   20-6-2019 23:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
xooxer   20-6-2019 22:48  Karma  +3   
flappo84   20-6-2019 21:35  Karma  +6   Excellent
JCloy   20-6-2019 20:00  Karma  +4   thanks for the intel
doodleme19   20-6-2019 17:49  Acceptance  +1   Sounds good. Maybe should book soon