[Applications List] Act. Name:BKK Kasalong BJ bar crap BJ but amazing HJ with double orgasm[Bangkok]
Act. Type:BJ bar
Start Date: 21-6-2019 18:44
Act. Location:Bangkok
Costs each:About $$ 0 each
Applicants Number:1 person

ApplicantPMCosts eachApply DateStatus
RockyRockstar Pay Youself 21-6-2019 01:01 Allow to join

Subject: BKK Kasalong BJ bar crap BJ but amazing HJ with double orgasm[Bangkok]
RockyRockstar
Kinky King

UID 248052
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1743
Posts 96
Karma 1729
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-8-2018
Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2019 12:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BKK Kasalong BJ bar crap BJ but amazing HJ with double orgasm[Bangkok]

Date: June 2019
Name: Deale
Nationality & Language: Thai & ok English
Face: 3/5 (somewhat showing her age)
Body: 4/5 (for her age)
Skill: 1/5 for the BJ but 6/5 for the HJ
Service: BBBJ / HJ / DFK / Fingering
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & length of session: 800B + 100B tip for 45 mins
Repeat: No for the BJ but yes for the HJ

So after a few beers it’s gone midnight and I’m not in the mood for GoGo bars so I figure a BJ to end the night will do nicely.

I head to Kasalong and there’s a few ladies outside and for some inexplicable reason I’m drawn to the oldest one there. Well for two reasons I guess: firstly she is tiny - around 4’9 & 37kgs - and I have a thing for tiny girls....and secondly I am thinking if she’s still dishing out BJs at that age she must be pretty good at them now! Well one out of two ain’t bad....

So we head upstairs & I undress and I get her naked too. Her body is actually quite tight and her boobs a reasonable size with nice big nipples. Shaven pussy too. To kick things off i start sucking on her nipples picking her up with ease in the process. A bit of DFK too and she’s actually a real good kisser.

This is enough to stand me to attention so i take my seat eagerly awaiting this amazing BJ when I hear the words literally NO ONE wants to here when they’re about to get head - she says “sorry I use my teeth so please tell me if it hurts!” I mean if she is actually telling me this then you know it’s going to be bad haha!

And sure enough it was. Teeth all over the shop :-( After a bit I start to lose my erection so I lift her up onto my lap for some more DFK. I reach down to her shaven pussy and it’s wet so i stick a finger in for a good play. A few mins later and I’m back to full attention so I let her have another go to see if there’s an improvement.....but no.

So I beckon her up again so she straddles me on the couch so I can DFK & play with her pussy & boobs. Then she reaches down and starts with a HJ and wow it’s really good! With my mouth & both hands busy she continues wanking me and I can feel my orgasm coming with her technique making it build up really slowly & sensually.

I start to cum and it feels great but because the build up was so slow I can’t ejaculate fully but I can feel there’s more to come. We continue doing what we are doing for another minute or two and it feels so good as I sense a second orgasm & big explosion. Then it hits and I squirt everywhere wow what a feeling one of the best orgasms ever!

So I leave satisfied but still somewhat baffled how someone can work in a BJ bar and be so bad at BJs but in the end the experience was well worth it!

Recent Ratings
blast77   21-6-2019 09:44  Karma  +8   Excellent
batman108   20-6-2019 23:26  Karma  +2   what is the account for? awesome and thanks
Freelancer   20-6-2019 18:26  Karma  +8   Lol
austin821   20-6-2019 14:27  Karma  +4   You related to Obe ??? lol