Subject: Wish Spa - my new regular place?
princeandnpg (Funk Junky)
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2019 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - my new regular place?

My regular phone appointment masseuse retired from the business and, although I'm happy for her, I'm now burdened with the task of finding a new place to call my own.

Now, I'm not saying I'm fussy... I'll let you decide based on my list of reasons for previously choosing to not return to certain establishments that I've tried.

A place near LKF...
- After a change of management, the girls kept jacking up the price in the middle of the massage. Those extras didn't use to be extra
Another place in Central
- The doorbell is on street level, overlooked by my office
A place near The One...
- The carpets. Your mind wanders when you're face down, and mine wondered when the last time they cleaned the carpet was
A Vietnamese place in CWB
- Trouble communicating, and kind of cold.
- Also, good first part, poor second part
A Vietnamese place in Wan Chai
- Talked too much and kind of clingy.
- Good second part, poor first part
One Chinese place in CWB
- Good technique, but why did she keep asking me if I was married?
Another Chinese place in CWB
- Honestly, I'm not sure why I stopped. Service was pretty good, I just had a weird feeling about the place

After I'd tried all these places and each time come away less than satisfied, I started to ask myself the question... What if the problem isn't these places? What if it's me?

Then, after reading a couple of pretty good reviews here, I decided to try Wish

Date & Time of Session:  Mid week last week, mid afternoon
Name:  Hebe?
Link: www.wishspahk.com
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mando/Canto
Face: 3.5/5  
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: I know what it means, but I'm not sure I understand what it means
Price & Session Length:  $700 & 60 mins
Repeat: Oh yes...

I Whatsapp'd the manager early to see if I could come up in the afternoon. After previous reviews here, I was expecting it to be busy. Turns out, it was pretty easy to get an appointment. The entrance downstairs is just a normal building in Central. I had to double check the address because I was told that it was number 64, but it says 66 on street level. The spa itself is the only unit on that floor, which I like because I never quite felt ok with my old masseuse being on the same floor as a church.

Back to Wish...  The woman who opened the door, Annie, greeted me and seemed very happy to meet me. Not fake, just nice. She asked in pretty good English if I wanted a massage, and showed me the prices. The prices looked a little high on paper, but I was assured that there were no extra charges. To be honest, once you factor in tips, I normally end up paying more than this in other places.

I was introduced to Ruby, who took me for a quick tour and led me by the hand to my room. The place is spotless and very chill. The rooms are large enough too. I've been to so many places where the girl can't even move around the massage bed. No such problems here. Ruby told me to take a shower first and wait for her. She spoke good English too, and was super sweet. As I took my shower I distinctly remember thinking that I had a good feeling about this place.

Ruby came back with another girl and, to be honest, I was a little disappointed. You see, I assumed that Ruby would be doing the massage. It turns out, she was a manager too. To be fair, the girl that she brought in was pleasant-looking and seemed nice. It was just that, at that moment, I realised that the manager might be more my cup of tea.

I was left alone with the girl, who showed me to the massage bed. The massage itself was really quite good. I know the word "professional" gets thrown around a lot, but I'm going to use it here. She was focused and took her time to get it right. At first she chatted to me in Mandarin, making sure that the massage was just how I like it, and then she changed to Cantonese when she realised I spoke that too. I'm not sure how much English she knows. She took her time making sure she got the second part just right too.

After the massage, Ruby came to check if the massage was everything I wanted. Not quite, but it was really good.

I'll definitely be back, because I have a good feeling about this place.

[ Last edited by  princeandnpg at 19-6-2019 14:30 ]

Recent Ratings
pierrot   27-8-2019 09:53  Karma  +4   Favorable
Thedarklord   30-7-2019 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
xooxer   20-6-2019 22:53  Karma  +3   
David.youngson   20-6-2019 17:42  Karma  +3   Was she clothed? Any rimming/ball licking?
viking0812   19-6-2019 22:29  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   19-6-2019 16:25  Karma  +3   Wait a minute...Ruby!? Was she a cute, friendly, very good English, short,thin, spinner type?
pipolaki   19-6-2019 15:43  Karma  +4   Seems I like it too...
lively192   19-6-2019 15:03  Karma  +3   
cknc31   19-6-2019 15:00  Karma  +3   nice!
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2019 12:23  Profile P.M. 
@mchk "Wait a minute...Ruby!? Was she a cute, friendly, very good English, short,thin, spinner type?”

I don't know for sure if my Ruby is your Ruby, but your Ruby really sounds like my Ruby

Petite, pretty, no problems with English proficiency....

Recent Ratings
mchk   20-6-2019 17:40  Acceptance  +6   I messaged wish. It's my Ruby! She's a dream! I'm going to have to visit her soon!
Helldog123
Nookie Newbie

UID 262220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2019 12:44  Profile P.M. 
Ruby

Would love to get Ruby i  a room

Recent Ratings
porkchops   26-8-2019 13:25  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum rules before posting! Brief comments or questions should be done via ratings!
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2019 05:45  Profile P.M. 
@Helldog123 I've been back many times since this report, and my strongest impression of her is that she's a great manager who handles her business very well.

She always seems honest when talking about the girls, and I trust her way more than some other managers of similar establishments
exi621
Nookie Newbie

UID 262321
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2019 20:29  Profile P.M.