Acceptance 40
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2019 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - CC

Date & Time of Session:  June 2019, weekday late afternoon
Location:  203B James S. Lee Mansion (33-35 Carnarvon Road, Hong Kong).. if you are trying to Google Maps it, search for Hop Inn which is in the same building.
Name:  CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-141Walk-ups-CC.html
Agent:  N/A

Nationality & Language:  Profile says Taiwanese. I'd believe it based on her looks. I only speak English so that's what I used with her. Her English was so-so
A
ge:  Definitely MILF-looking. Maybe later 30s to early 40s? Hard to tell.
Face:  3/5 for her face itself (prettiness), 5/5 for her expression (smile, friendliness)

Body:  3/5 (I definitely have a bias for smaller boobs A/B cup so maybe 4/5 if you like them bigger)

Skill:  5/5

Service:  5/5

GFE:  5/5

PSE:  Unrated. Not really sure how to judge PSE

Price & Session Length:  30 mins / $600 + tip

Repeat:  Yes

Notes: Appointment only! Phone number on linked profile. Whatsapp OK.

[History and Preparation]
This was my first time fucking a WG. I am visiting Hong Kong for a while from the USA, and I figured I might as well try it since it's legal here.
I read some forum reports and decided to send CC a message. She was really friendly and her English was not bad. A little bit of confusion initially because I asked her when she was free between XPM and YPM, and she thought I meant I wanted to book her for 4 hours ... but we cleared the misunderstanding and I booked 30 minutes in the late afternoon.

[Arrival]
I arrived a few minutes early and the building was packed. Felt kind of awkward with so many other guys so I messaged her to say I was here. She responded that she was waiting so I went to her door and she welcomed me in.

(Timeline is approximate)
[0 Minutes]
Welcomed me in wearing lingerie and sat me on her massage bed. Helped me undress - a first for me, and it's quite nice. Makes you feel like she really wants your clothes off

Asked me where I was from and how long I was staying in HK.

Undressed herself and embraced me for a bit before leading me to the shower. Her shower light was broken so she washed me in the semi-dark, which felt oddly (and pleasantly) private. If she fixes her light before I visit again, I think I might still ask her to leave it off. She washed me gently with soap and her hands / boobs.

She asked if I wanted BJ with or without condom and I said without. She got down and gave me a hot / cold water BJ (hot water in her mouth, BJ, cold water in her mouth, BJ). Her BJ was insane. Hands down the best BJ of my life! Sorry bros I don't have the vocabulary to describe how good it was.

[5 Minutes]
Sent me out of the shower by myself first to dry off while she cleaned herself. Wish she'd let me clean her back but she probably has her own routine so I guess this way is better. While drying off I noticed a pair of 8 or 10oz (I forgot) Fairtex gloves on her massage bed. When she came out I asked her if she boxes (I have a thing for girls who can fight, lol) but I don't think she understood me because she just laughed and mimed some half-hearted punching. So maybe it's just one of her costumes

She embraced me again and motioned for me to lie on the bed. Proceeded with a catbath which was super hot. I'd never gotten one of these before and I'll totally be trying it on my next GF / hookup. Sucked / licked / kissed my ears, neck, nipples, stomach, legs, knees, and then licked each side of my thigh near the crotch. While near my face / neck she was leaning her body on me and letting her boobs rub against my chest. Then gave another BBBJ, longer than the first one. Asked if I liked "down here" and I said "I'd like to try". Personally wouldn't do rimming again but I don't regret trying it.

At this point I'm already blown away. CC's foreplay is incredible! Though unfortunately this is where the (slight) disappointment begins.

[15 Minutes]
She puts a condom on me and gets on top. We swap to missionary, then doggy, then standing. I wouldn't say she wasn't fun to fuck, but I dunno.. maybe that foreplay just set the bar too high. Her moaning was also a little over the top - idk if she was trying to make me feel good about myself or I'm just used to fucking quieter girls, but it was a bit of a turn-off.

[30 Minutes]

Eventually we hit the 30 minutes I had paid for and I was nowhere near finishing, so I stopped her and said don't worry about it. She apologized that I didn't get to finish but I told her I had a lot of fun regardless. We shower together again.

[35 Minutes]
I get dressed and pay her 600 for her fee + 200 tip (100 for the BJ and catbath, 100 for going overtime). She hugs me and we say our goodbyes.

[Summary]
A little older than I expected, honestly. Face and body themselves weren't stellar IMO but her attitude and service was top notch. Really made me feel special.

Best foreplay of my life. The actual fucking was mediocre and there was too much moaning. Would I repeat? Yeah, but mostly for the BJ and the catbath and the chitchat.

Writing this review because reading reviews was so helpful for me as a newbie.

[ Last edited by  fyk at 18-6-2019 22:32 ]

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   27-8-2019 18:50  Karma  +5   Excellent
cfliu8   27-8-2019 09:50  Acceptance  +1   
norton2019   23-8-2019 19:34  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
jezzzz   19-8-2019 11:24  Karma  +4   great foreplay indeed
wahnizzel   13-8-2019 23:36  Acceptance  +1   
69lover   13-8-2019 14:48  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
diver1956   15-7-2019 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hamshams   24-6-2019 12:44  Karma  +3   She is a consistently great provider
Mister   20-6-2019 16:34  Karma  +5   Excellent maiden report
batman108   19-6-2019 10:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   19-6-2019 09:48  Karma  +7   Great report
sexfiend   19-6-2019 04:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
UncleDad   19-6-2019 03:33  Karma  +5   Thanks for report!
xooxer   19-6-2019 00:25  Karma  +3   Excellent
HKGPeter   18-6-2019 23:21  Karma  +1   Thank you for the detailed report!
Tybear   18-6-2019 23:06  Karma  +5   Excellent
Johnnyr555   18-6-2019 23:03  Karma  +6   Sounds a lot like my first time with a WG also..
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2372
Posts 225
Karma 2333
Acceptance 771
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2019 23:11  Profile P.M. 
CC seems to have a ton of followers and given the review I’d say I’ve had maybe more than a handful of times where the Chinese have this similar routine, what makes or breaks it is the subtle attitude, nuances of the kiss, tongue, hands and is it service or is it “service.”    The wild and good ones know how to go with the flow and sense your needs.

I’d say if you were in heaven she should have sensed and you should have just CIM unless you already decided to go the full course, a great WG could and should have senses too, IMHO.  Find it hard to believe you didn’t get on the position rotation if she had you that high, she should have dropped down and did a CIM in a minute or two if she was that good or youbtwo had chemistry for it

I hope to someday try CC and see if she comes out at the top in the “service

[ Last edited by  Tybear at 18-6-2019 23:14 ]

Recent Ratings
fyk   19-6-2019 00:52  Acceptance  +1   Yeah I was considering it but I wanted to try the full service haha Thanks for the advice :-)
HKGPeter   18-6-2019 23:22  Karma  +1   

CC
HKGPeter
Carnal Conqueror

UID 131203
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 31
Karma 275
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2019 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 fyk's post

I always enjoy visiting CC.  I have posted about her service before.  This time I’d just like to share how I found out recently that she’s very attentive off duty as well.  One day I happened to see her leave her room to go downstairs on an errand.  There was a mop lying on the corridor floor.  Tons of people had passed there before and ignored it, but CC bent over and moved it against the wall so that no one would trip over it.

I subsequently WhatsApp’d her.  Turned out she was on her way to Causeway Bay and had already reached the TST MTR station, but she still offered to come back and take care of me first.

Of course hot sex is fun in itself, but doing it with someone nice like CC makes it all the more pleasurable.

Recent Ratings
Tybear   19-6-2019 06:29  Karma  +2   CC does indeed sound like a class act this CC wants to experience
stitzer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253278
Digest Posts 0
Credits 367
Posts 42
Karma 362
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2019 22:52  Profile P.M. 
I like reading reviews about cc..
Makes me more excited on my upcoming hk trip..
Cc would definitely be one of my agenda
Just hoping everything is ok in hk by then
norton2019
Musky Member

UID 259218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 65
Karma 131
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2019 19:34  Profile P.M. 
CC definitely worth it. Especially if you are looking for some DT action. Really wish I could get my schedule to sync with hers.