Face:  n/a
Body:  nice fit
Skill: Thai massage
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2500bhat 90mins
Repeat: nah, too many to try

On my last day in Bangkok, I wanted to give a try a famous tourist attraction - Addict Massage, I guess majority of their customers are Asian, mama-san and Maysa can speak a little bit of Mandarin. I stepped into the Addict massage around 1pm relatively early and not many girls are working. I took a seat on the couch, mama-san rang a bell, then all the girls lined up against the wall, all of them wore the signature flight attendant outfit in purple, all of them are not skinny, have some meat, since body to body massage works better to have some meat and lean fat. Always got a weak spot towards red hair girl...so I picked Maysa. Paid the fee at the counter before she lead me upstairs to the room. Head to the restroom before she took me into the massage room with bathtub. She has a huge fake boobs, those are feeling bouncy soft instead of rock hard stone. She filled up the water at the tub and began to do the bathtub play. She used her boobs to do some body slide over my legs and my chest. 20mins later, we stepped outside, I laid on the bed normally and she began to perform thai massage, she applied right amount of force to massage my foot, legs, moving up to my lower part. No body slide (guessing only if I pick nuru or oil massage) Had some conversation with her, lucky me that I choose her, she told me she just starts working here about 15days, her Thai massage skill is decent, then I flipped and lean against the bed, she starts to perform massage on my back, I could feel some heat coming from her pussy. She told me she would like to make some money, once enough she will give birth to have children, no need a husband to take care. Well, good to know some Thai girls are like that. I'm also clear on my position that never will get emotion towards working girls. Towards to the boom boom, we started kissing and I used my finger to feel her pussy, now I do believe she's new to this workplace, she's already wet, and I just put one finger inside her and felt tightly wrapped. Finished her with doggy and felt good about her pussy.

Overall, I recommend to do 90mins instead of 60mins, filling up the tub with water takes time. She is worth a try since she is new and fresh.

Recent Ratings
keefthethief   26-5-2019 21:21  Acceptance  +1   thanks
lefeu   20-5-2019 11:38  Karma  +6   Thx
viking0812   19-5-2019 23:33  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   19-5-2019 11:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   19-5-2019 08:13  Karma  +4   She sounds intriguing - too bad no pics