Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2019 01:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama - Elena

Name: Elena
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 slim, small but good handful boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 60mins, HKD1100
Repeat: Yes

Read quite a bit about Kama and thought would give it a try. Messaged them to check if they had available spaces, and got a yes, so made my way there. Was greeted at the door by Elena, who as wearing a black negligee and a lovely GND smile. I asked to try the mirror room but unfortunately it was being used, so settled for a normal room. Thought it was quite tasteful and clean.

Was asked to shower and get ready, while she stepped out for a bit. When she came in, she started with the dry massage which I thought was pretty good as she worked through the kinks in my back. While she started off a little bit shy, the conversation improved as it progressed. And it was time for Part 2. She fully undressed, displaying here petite figure and nicely shaped boobs. She touched LB from behind to try to work him to attention (have been quite tired of late). She spread a generous amount of oil on her boobs as she used it to massage my butt and working her way upwards up my back. This continued for a while and it was time to turn around. She started using her hands to work my chest with oil and they had her body pressed against mine as she used her boobs to massage.

By this time, I was getting quite hard and had my hands roaming all around her, feeling her butt and soft breasts. With her lips so close, I tried so LFK and this wasn’t refused. This progressed to passionate DFK and I had my finger in her LS drilling away as she was pumping LB. She was getting aroused and quite wet below, and was moaning as we gave each other mutual pleasure, with her laying at my side like a GF (as with these things, YMMV).

Her oily hand worked LB very well and I had to tell myself I could not get LB into her LS, even though I was rock hard. Playing with each other and the kisses, with our oil covered bodies intertwined, I also tried to make her cum but her hands made it too difficult to hold it before she came and I my load. She commented that there was quite a bit on her hands and body, to which I told her I haven't cum for a week.

She kissed me and asked me to rest while she got up to clean me up. When that was then, she led me into the shower where we soaped each other up before rinsing and drying off. We got dressed and chatted a bit more before I paid and left.

I was fortunate that my random encounter at Kama was with Elena. The whole experience flowed, was very relaxing and felt completely unrushed, with a GF I would like to see again. Needless to say, I slept very well that night.

Hope you all enjoyed this review and would appreciate Karma/acceptance contributions from everyone!!

Thanks all!!

Recent Ratings
aaronzxcasd   28-5-2019 10:34  Acceptance  +1   
Palomino13500   24-5-2019 02:55  Karma  +3   
Sunshine888   21-5-2019 11:52  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   20-5-2019 19:01  Karma  +4   Favorable
rogerblack1990   20-5-2019 08:01  Karma  +2   Nice one
viking0812   19-5-2019 23:35  Acceptance  +1   
Tybear   19-5-2019 13:38  Karma  +5   Most excellent
batman108   19-5-2019 11:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   19-5-2019 11:00  Karma  +5   Good choice for first report
hotjac   19-5-2019 08:04  Karma  +4   Great recommendation - can't wait to try soon
zebra   19-5-2019 06:18  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   19-5-2019 06:08  Karma  +8   very nice, thanks
JCloy   19-5-2019 02:31  Karma  +4   thanks for the report !!!