Subject: [Thailand][Bangkok] Angel on Soi 26 - Wawa?
Jayz8080
Musky Member

UID 159008
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 35
Karma 156
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2019 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Angel on Soi 26 - Wawa?

Date & Time of Session:  May 2019 @9pm
Name:  Wawa - short hair, slim, tan, under 5 feet
Nationality & Language: Thai, some english
Face: 7/10  
Body:  6/10 - some fat at the stomach. Small tattoo below the belly button
Skill: 1/10
Service: 1/10
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length:  1 hr / $2100 baht
Repeat: May return because of the convenient location but definitely not this gal

First it's a mistake to come at 9pm. I'd suggest cone at 4-5pm. There are more girls and they are prettier and don't look tired. I would have walked away and saved $2100b.

Anyway I walked in and looked at the lineup. They were 10 girls. All over 30's. I chose Wawa, the slimmest and cutest.  Pay the $ and followed her up to the room. I stopped and used the toilet before going to the room.

The room is small with a bed, small table and a shower. She turned on the AC and went away. A few minutes later, she came back and we went into the shower together. Why the shower room is so damn stink?  Is it connecting to a toilet?

She washed me and herself thoroughly. Then we headed to the bed. I lay face down while she massaged(rubbing) my legs for 30 minutes! Wtf? No sensual massage/b-2-b massage? Eventually she did put some oil and jumped on my back and rolled twice before asking me to turn over.

No teasing atball. She just capped me and then gave me 10 seconds of CBJ before hopping on me for CB. I wasn't even aroused so wasn't completely hard. I pushed her for a few minutes swtching to doggie and Mish before I threw in the white flag. I asked her to finish with hj. Showered and left asap.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   20-5-2019 11:41  Karma  +6   Thx
batman108   19-5-2019 11:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   19-5-2019 08:10  Karma  +3   That sucks ... and not in a good way!