Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Mainland China
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 despite the enhanced breasts
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 600 30mins
Repeat: Probably

Seeing that YoYo had started working again, I whatsapped her asking to book a 6:30pm session.  She replied yes.  I got to her place after work, she greeted me in her usual white groptop and shorts.  She asked if it is hot outside seeing that I was sweating.  I told her that it is very hot out there.  We chatted a bit about the weather as we got undressed, she hung up my clothes for me and lead me into the shower for a good cleaning.  I discovered that YoYo is very tigglish under her arms as I was groping her body as she cleaned me.  She doesn't seem to like being tickled.  After we dried off she gave me the usual bbbj as I sat on the edge of her bed    YoYo is gives a hell of a bbbj!  She put a coat on my lb and mounted me.  She rode me cowgirl as I played with her boobs.  We switched to missionary she dfked me passionately as I fucked her.  YoYo started fucking me back as I fucked her.  I shot my load after a while.  She wiped the sweat of my face with a tissue and lead me into the shower.  After we dried up and got dressed we chatted for the reminder of the time.  She told me that she wants to take her mom to the Alps as she heard it is very nice there.  She asked if I ever faced any racism in Scotland.  I told her a little but that is normal everywhere.  She asked if people in the UK are very racist towards Chinese.  I told her that they are more racist towards blacks and Indians.  She said that Americans are very racist towards Chinese.  I told her not all of them are.  We got into a discussion about Donald Trump.  YoYo does seem pretty intelligent, which is quite refreshing.  She told that she despises Donald Trump and hates Americans.    She got a message from her client and I got her paid her.  She gave me a hug and a kiss.  "See you next?" she smiled.  "Sure" I replied.

Recent Ratings
batman108   19-5-2019 11:26  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
xooxer   19-5-2019 00:36  Karma  +3   
theworm   18-5-2019 17:13  Karma  +5   yeah, what happened to Boa?
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 195
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2019 14:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OM. No more adventures with Boa? Thought you might have gotten married Those reports do make me laugh

Recent Ratings
theworm   18-5-2019 17:13  Karma  +5   more reports on Boa, want to know the ending...........