Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: Massage and BBJ
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  Php 700 for the room, Php 2500 tip
Repeat: Probably if given the opportunity

Found myself back in Manila.  After being burned last time and my various nuru experiences being pretty hit or miss I decided on finding a new spa and some new blood.  After some research I read some great reviews for Aki in the SG spa.  Aki seems to be their top girl and the locals all raved about her.  As luck would have it, she'd been on holiday for a while and had just returned to work at the spa.   Get ready for a long one as my head's still swimming from one of my best working girl experiences in the Philippines.

Spa is hard to find- in a weird part of the edge of town and as a non-local in a non-tourist area, felt a bit uncomfortable/unsafe at first but I wasn't bothered at all when I walked over from my hotel.  The Spa itself is on the second floor of a small commercial building- i understand they recently moved to this new location.  Facility was perfectly decent- don't expect 5* amenities or quality (especially in their shared shower room with shit water pressure). After I showered off, i waited eagerly for Aki to show up.  After getting bait and switched last time, I was praying that Aki would look something like her pics.

After a few minutes, in walked a short, cute Filipina girl with some gorgeous cleavage.  A was wearing a black swimsuit/lingerie top that was cut very, very low to show off a beautifully shaped pair of large B's/small C's, and a pair of denim daisy dukes.  She was a little on the thicker side, but definitely in all the right ways and her stomach was pretty flat for a thick filipina girl.  She stepped in to the little massage room and immediately straddled me, putting those great tits inches from my face.  I was caught off guard- most of my experiences with filipina girls had seen me taking the lead, or the girls just being very transactional.  She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, asking me some basic getting to know you questions.  Before getting up, she asked me for a kiss- I hate kissing with professionals, but I was so wrapped up that I leaned in and gave her a little peck on the lips.  She immediately grabbed my neck and shoved her tongue in my mouth for a second before hopping off my lap and giggling.  Wow- I was so turned on by her playful flirty attitude and great body that I was almost ready to take her right there.

She had my lay down on my front and started massaging my back with a bit of oil.  Massage was surprisingly decent- im used to totally shit massages from these places.  I certainly wouldn't pay for just a massage here, but at the same time I wasn't rushing her through it to get to the good stuff.  There's a nice big room length mirror so I got to sneak some peeks down her top at her great cleavage. Yum.  The best part of the massage was when she started working on my legs- she started working herself up my thighs, eventually sneaking her hand dangerously close to my cock and 'accidentally' rubbing up against my privates every once in a while.  She pretended not to notice, but I think sheknew exactly what she was doing and how much I liked it.  

When we flipped over, she mounted me again whispered in my ear asking what I wanted.  I realized I'd made the mistake of not asking for her 'promos' online and asked her what she was game for.  Eventually, we settled on a CBJ for Php 2.25K.  She stood up and looked me up and down and said that for 2.5K she'd go full nude and full BBJ.  Done- never made an easier decision in my life.  Off comes the kit, and there's this cute filipina girl with a real PSE attitude standing there with those glorious tits hanging out.  Wow.  She crawled her way over to me across the massage bed and as soon as she was close enough i threw my arms around her and buried my face in her breasts.  She was so warm and let me suck on her nipples pretty hard while she started stroking my cock.  After a couple of minutes she crawled back down towards my privates, maintaining eye contact the whole way.  Starting from my balls, she licked me up and down until i was good and hard, then brought my cock up between her breasts for a quick breast fuck. This felt so damn good- one of the best breast fucks I've ever had, even without the benefit of lube like in my nuru experiences.

I was so hard and ready to go that I was worried I'd pop before I ever even got my cock in her mouth.  Finally she started sucking me off, taking all of me deep in her mouth.  pretty good technique, but I wish she'd change up her motion and use her tongue on the head of my dick a little more.  She stood up mid-way through and started sucking me off while she stood on the floor beside the bed.  She pushed her cute ass towards me, giving me a nice view of her pussy.  I started rubbing her, wanting her to feel good too.  Feeling her get wet, I thought I'd try my chances and slipped the tip of my finger in.  Damn- she got even more wet and backed herself up the full length of my finger.  I was beginning to regret not going for all the way.  She took my cock out of her mouth and moaned quietly while jerking me off with her hand.  That did it for me and I felt myself start to cum.  She kept jerking me off until I was all the way done and looked at me with a cute, devious smile.  "Poor boy" she said.  When I asked why, she leaned in stuck her tongue deep in my ear and whispered in tagalog that it was because I didn't get to finish in her mouth. DAMN. Poor boy indeed.  She rounded the session off with some very nice GFE cuddling where she sidled up right next to me and played with my nipples and rubbed her hands on my chest before sending me off in to the world.  

Hope I can find the opportunity to come back and finish the next session with some CIM soon! Needless to say, highly recommended.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
drnuser   2-9-2019 21:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stitzer   30-8-2019 08:16  Acceptance  +1   Interesting info you got here. Would you know what else she offers?
sexcayote   29-8-2019 16:49  Acceptance  +1   
dumbo888   24-8-2019 10:36  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   20-8-2019 13:30  Karma  +5   Excellent
blast77   20-8-2019 05:17  Karma  +8   Excellent
halfclover   7-7-2019 20:49  Karma  +8   Can’t wait to get back there later this year!
daytripper   25-5-2019 06:04  Karma  +8   I look forward to the Philippines.
jezzzz   21-5-2019 07:12  Karma  +4   that sounded so hot..
mchk   20-5-2019 19:06  Karma  +4   
zennor   19-5-2019 01:51  Karma  +5   good find!
chAMP74   18-5-2019 11:19  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   18-5-2019 01:45  Karma  +3   
batman108   17-5-2019 22:57  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
viking0812   17-5-2019 21:51  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   17-5-2019 21:24  Karma  +5   great infor - thanks for the review. now to find a way/reason to return to Manila :)
musikp
Nookie Newbie

UID 146446
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 11
Karma 14
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2016
Location Korea
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2019 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
You had a good time. A great report.. thanks

Recent Ratings
jjbog   1-8-2019 03:15  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the field report.
drnuser
Carnal Conqueror

UID 261820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 210
Posts 9
Karma 209
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-8-2019
Location Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2019 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Can’t wait to visit there now!

Recent Ratings
halfclover   19-9-2019 09:29  Karma  +1   Well done on giving feedback to Op in Acceptance, good job! You are one of few.