Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2019 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
GG MK

Date and time: 14 May - 15:30
Name: Gigi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A92427-MK-141Walk-ups-gigi.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Face: 2/5 looks nothing like her photos which are heavily photoshopped, but you can tell its her.
Body: 2/5 skinny, saggy tits
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5 only 1 position
Experience: 1/5 money muncher
Damage: $500 no tip
WIR: NO

Was in the area and tried it out. It was my first time here. Looking up on the building, you could see the pink light hanging on the 8th floor lol.

Anyways, went up to the 8th floor then took a short walk down. Rang Room C and Gigi greets me. Not too shabby but I wanted to see what else was available. I think there were 5 doors total and 2 were occupy so I checked the other 2 (excluding hers). Nothing too fancy so I went back and rang her door again. Opens, greets me again and I asked how much. She said $400 and I responded "everything?" to where she nodded yes. Whynot? Went in.

She has a decent body. Skinny and boobs looked nice, but when she took them off they were pretty saggy nonetheless, real. C's would be about right.

While she washed me up I tried to have a conversation with her in English as I don't speak any Chinese. Nothing there so I was like, coo. Went to lay on the bed and this is when things just kinda go south. Originally, she had said "everything" for $400 which is basically sex. I see all her prices in Chinese on the wall. There's one for $788 and she points to it. I was like, "uhh...no." Then she asks if I want a BJ. I said yes to whence she replies pointing to the prices on the wall, "$788". "Forget it." "Ok, $600." "No, just sex for $400." "Ok, $500 please?" At this point, I only had $500 also so I was like whynot?

Then she pulls out a rather thick dom and capped me. I didn't feel a damn thing. It was a pitiful BJ quite possibly one of the worse ones yet. I was done with it and wanted to just bang-bang so I can get out of there. Cap me again with another dom and then she lays on the bed. From my experience, every time a WG does this, it means her LS is not in the mood to play. Every. Single. Time this is the case. So we mish for about a good 2-3 minutes then I wanted to doggy her. "NO" she replies. I said, "WTF?" She pulls me back down then I basically went to town on her in mish until I finished.

Washed up, got dressed, paid her, and left immediately. Definitely disappointed in this place and probably won't return.

[ Last edited by  charliebrown at 16-5-2019 17:20 ]

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   18-5-2019 08:02  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks
batman108   17-5-2019 23:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   17-5-2019 10:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for TOFTT
cknc31   17-5-2019 01:25  Karma  +3   You'd be much better off at KH across the street
rubmeinatub   16-5-2019 23:09  Karma  +3   Bring along boxing gloves next time to punch droopy boobs like a speed bag hanging from a gym's ceiling.
JCloy   16-5-2019 19:27  Karma  +3   thanks for the recon mission
porkchops   16-5-2019 18:09  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting, sorry for the mediocre punt...