Registered 15-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2019 19:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ping Ping Massage Wan Chai

Thread Subject: New Arrival
Date & Time of Session:  5:30pm today
Name:  Ping Ping
Link: https://go141.com/en/A93074-WC-M ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region,building)
Agent: As per link
Nationality & Language: Thai - English Spoken
Face:  8
Body:  8
Skill:  8
Service: 7
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  600 1 hour
Repeat: Yes

Today being a holiday that I never knew about had me at a loose end, so I was searching for a long time to find something new but after wasting a load of time, I decided to go back to a the agent on the link. I wanted to book Anna https://go141.com/en/A90661-WC-Massage-Anna.html?ref=Search(stype,region) before she leaves this week but was told she was busy and that a new girl had arrived. So, what the hell.

Whatsapped the agent and immediately asked when I was available, so went up straight away. I have been here numerous times, so easy to find and even the security said Hi to me.

I speak a little Thai, so always good to break the ice with the girl. She told me what the services are as per the link, As I had a very eventful Sunday with a maid, I was happy to kill some
time and asked her for a good Thai massage and HJ. She was happy and not at all pushy, which I like. She was easy to talk to and happy to tell you about her experiences in other countries. Her age on the advert is 22 but she is older, but a great body. Not sure on the promoted bust size but nice enough for naked B2B massage.

Shower was alone, which is a bit of a disappointment, but think on a revisit that will change as she happily gave me her Line account. Yesterday (Sunday) I had a full day's fun in my home having had 2 x Kmag and shooting 4 times I was happy to just relax and enjoy the massage. She is very good and asks what you like, where and what pressure etc. The first part was really good and would recommend it, she stripped off naked and just went to town.

Part 2 was interrupted by someone ringing the bell , so after 4 rings, she excused herself and answered the door. They have security cameras, so I guess it was a punter for Anna who was next door but also busy. So a bit of a mood killer, but she came back and began her body massage rubbing herself over the LB and getting him going. She began to rub my balls and asked had I being doing a lot of boom-boom recently. She then caressed under my ball sack to my anus which definitely began doing the job.

Her only down points was the HJ, which was a bit rushed and very hard and after yesterday's fun but a bit too hard for him. I much prefer the tease and then stop you shooting.

In this case, it looked like she was going for the last 10 metres in a sprint until

She then washed herself off, the alarm then went off and then very nicely she came back to give me a great head and face massage, which was pretty awesome. Another reminder on her phone went off and then she said it was time to shower. she got dressed and then came over and applied soap to wash me all over and paying plenty of attention to my ass and balls, saying next time, save up for her, which did put a smile on my face.

I asked her for her line and she happily gave it to me. I paid and left. On the way down I sent a message to the agent and thanked her for the recommendation.

So, my final thoughts are:

1. Great massage
2. Get the full service, its 1,000 and from her demeanour I think she will be worth it
3. Kmag for the pace, as she will allow double shots

I wish other Mamasans or agents were this helpful.

[ Last edited by  rogerblack1990 at 14-5-2019 00:25 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   16-5-2019 10:28  Karma  +6   
JCloy   15-5-2019 19:27  Karma  +3   nice one !!! thanks!!!
NeverWong   15-5-2019 14:35  Karma  +4   
hotjac   14-5-2019 15:38  Karma  +5   Nice - thanks for the info
batman108   13-5-2019 23:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   13-5-2019 20:51  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting (and for using the template, but maybe you should avoid pasting the first two paragraphs?)