Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2019 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xiaoyu at Nuru Spa

Date & Time of Session:  Today
Name:  Xiaoyu
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSPA.html
Nationality & Language: Mandarin... so nothing for me.
Face:  cute with nice makeup
Body:  7
Skill: 7
Service: 8
GFE: 7
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:  1600 for 75 minutes
Repeat: yes, can't escape that trap...

Mamasan has been trying to convince me to visit and try this new girl, Xiaoyu. She's super cute with large eyes on her pic (maybe a visit to the Dr). She has this fluffy bikini, so I knew that once the bikini would be hanged, the tits would be too... Nice little Bs. She's slim and not bony, so that should do. I'm the first in the morning, and she takes her time. You can see that the week has been hard on her as she's not jumping on you.
Shower, little rub, no arm trick, but a good clean. Then WBBBJ. I was horny the whole week but for a weird reason, the WBBBJ didn't kill me, at once, I even though I would grow soft I recenter myself on the subject and try to grab some tits, but she's a bit shy and the week load of grinding acted like a sand paper (One the previous guys must be hairy or something)
Then the table. Some weird Chinese Sauna skills here: the lick OK, the water bubbles OK, but the suction octopus style And not only the back, but my butt and my legs too
A bit of a tickle to the prunes, but no kneading

Nuru: she used a lot of gel, and it was f.king hot (both ways). Her grinding is great, and it seems that her LS is a bit too sensitive (no finger, no hands, but my legs, thighs, butt OK). I love her neck, and she smells good. A side, it's damn too slipery, and we glide on the side of the deflating mattress. She even banged her head, even if I grabbed her back several times. I try some DATY, but she's like a starfish. It's dead there, and too hairy.
I'm fed up with the slipery mattress, and we go back to the table for some BBBJ. Weird, she squats next to me and work the LB We still have some gel on us, and that's kind of cool. I'm not a big fan of banging the girl (the cap kills me) so I let her work and finally come.
Shower, Tip, and I'm out.

She's good, cute, silk skin, but she's tired... catch her on her first days next time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
reisender   31-5-2019 22:52  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Petay_1283   13-5-2019 11:26  Karma  +10   v nice
sam_smith   12-5-2019 09:43  Karma  +5   Shame I missed out on her
porkchops   11-5-2019 20:57  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
JCloy   11-5-2019 20:52  Karma  +2   eyes look adjusted all right...thanks!
xooxer   11-5-2019 00:35  Karma  +3   Nice jugs!
batman108   10-5-2019 23:45  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
dryice   10-5-2019 17:27  Karma  +6   Wow she looks a stunner!
dakenjiro   10-5-2019 16:32  Karma  +3   Seems a bit pricey but cute girl :)
viking0812   10-5-2019 15:19  Acceptance  +1   
amphibean
Lustful Lord

UID 9984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 314
Karma 798
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2019 19:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oh this place is still around huh? I just remember the last drama from last time when the mamasan was posting fake reports on this forum and cussing me out when I reported on a negative experience there. Didn't see the ad for a while after that.

Be careful with your personal info when booking here.