Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2019 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lok Yee - (TKW) To Kwa Wan punt

Date & Time of Session:  Evening of May 9th
Location:  To Kwa Wan (TKW) 29 To Kwa Wan Road (next to Kowloon City..ish) (Room D, 2nd Floor)
Name:  Lok Yee
141 Link: https://go141.com/en/A53621-TKW- ... Yee.html?ref=Search
Nationality & Language: Chinese.  Canto and Mandarin
Face:  7/10 (Pleasant enough to the eye.  Looks like a aged Alina Li)
Body:  5/10 (Big fake titties and curves, but can see that age has taken its toll)
Skill: 7/10  (With age comes experience, and skill)
Service:  9/10 (Service with a smile! No real complaints)
GFE: n/a
PSE: 8/10 (Went at it like a champ)
Price & Session Length:  $600 1hr
Repeat: Probably not. (Plenty in that price rage you'd get a rager over)

Got that hungering today so decided to browse the 'talent' in the area of To Kwa Wan (TKW) / Kowloon City.  Heard and read some reports on some girls and sparked my interest as I was in the area.  Sent out several messages to see what responses there were, before finally making a decision.  Originally was going to go for Ding Ding (https://go141.com/en/A23805-TKW-Massage-DingDing.html?ref=Search) but she replied with an audio message and from her voice it sounded like she'd be borderline GILF level, so continued to wait for more responses.  Came across Lok Yee, and her pics looked promising.  (Including the ones on wechat) So decided to take a chance and try her.  Confirmed over wechat what I was after and how much via the translate function.  

Was a bit of a trek to walk to this place but clearly another bro had the same idea as a bro bolted up the walkup stairs to the 2nd floor before me and turned the opposite way to room A/B.  Anyhow turned left after coming up the dark damp concrete stairs past some random stationary shop on the 1st floor.  Was greeted by Lok Yee in this tight black one piece dress.  She was already quite talkative, but in mandarin / canto.  Managed to get by with my weak ass canto to converse.  She asked a lot of questions about where im from, how come so tall? speak english, have GF, blah blah blah when helping me undress.  Finally butt naked and she commented that LB was like 'white peoples'. (Note im BBC) Definitely not ashamed of my LB knowing he's bigger than your average, but nothing to brag over either.  

So got into the shower and she has a routine to wash you down and soap up LB and licking my back from behind whilst doing so.  Nothing special, but beats just showering I guess.  Got out first and started drying off, where she took over shortly to dry by back etc.  Moved on to the bed, to lie down, where she started with cat bathing me from 1 side to the other.  Then got a cushion to prop me up a bit and started some light rimming.  Not really into it, I think she caught on and paid more attention to my nuts and sack.  She knows how to tease! Was screaming im my head "just suck my cock!".  Gawd! The suspense!  Finally she worked her magic on LB who was a raging monster at this point.  She paused to quickly clarify I was after CIM, which I confirmed.  Sex was also on the table inclusive of this price, but as a change I decided to just go for the blowie!  Anyhow she went at like a pro, with great skill and suction.  I was plenty relaxed at this point.  Decided to be a bit more assertive and take some control, so put my hands on her head and started to face fuck her and test her limits a bit to see it she could deep throat LB.  Sadly not able to deep throat LB completely, but not many i've tried can.  Still, felt great and could feel myself coming close to climax.    Pulled her in just before busting, and basically shoot a massive load partially down her throat....however she was totally not prepared and my champion swimmers managed to make their way out her mouth and nose (Note this is all with no cap)

She properly was gagging and ran over to the bathroom to get rid of my winners.  She catered to herself after I lay there on the bed spent, and well and truly drained.  When she was done with sorting out herself I went in to shower and clean up.  Dressed and paid.  Asked if pics were ok, but she said 'no' in Mandarin.  She decided to take it upon herself to tell me how naughty I was to pull/hold her in when busting one off, and that knowing that if LB is of this size I should give 'warning'.  I just kind of nodded as I made my way out and left with her saying to return when I have time.

All in all her skills and service were good!  But for $600 I know there are plenty of other options out there.  Most likely will try one of the Russians that occasionally appear for $700ish in that area....we'll see.

Peace out. Will sleep well tonight.

[ Last edited by  Makenshin at 9-5-2019 23:30 ]

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   15-5-2019 14:39  Karma  +4   
rubmeinatub   12-5-2019 09:50  Karma  +3   Made her an "angry dragon" = Throat Yogurt dripping from her nostrils. Hah, hah.
batman108   10-5-2019 11:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks