Post at 9-5-2019 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya-Noom-2019

Date: April 9 2019
Name: Noomui
Contact: muiza1105"_" Line ID & Thai Friendly Name: Napapan55
Place: Thailand Pattaya
Face: 7
Has pimple scars but that is when there's no make up on. After makeup you won’t see much flaws.
Body: 8
Small Tits but really tone body. No Fat
GFE: 8
Im not a kisser so doesn’t know all those GFE stuff. But does cuddle and takes things slowly.
PSE: 7
Cost: 1200 Baht
WIR? Sure, why not? Good punt for a cheap price. Can’t complain.

Checked the website and found a good punt from another bro.
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/r ... amp;goto=nextoldset
Thank you brother NYCTOHKVACATION

Added her Line around 11:00pm and asked if she had free time for a Shorttime. She said she won’t be free until after 1:00am. So that wasn’t a problem. Around 1:00am she said she will head back to her room to shower and change clothes before coming over. That took around 1 hour. Which wasn’t really a problem.

Once she got to the hotel, I had to go down to pick her up. Hotel was GIRLFRIENDLY. So that wasn’t a problem.
Once we got into the room, she got very comfortable and took all her clothes off. Leaving her small training bra on and her panties.
We chilled for a little bit and she said she wanted to smoke a cigarette. But I didn’t let her instead I pulled out little bro and asked her to suck on that. I was sitting on the chair while I was smoking my cig and enjoying her BBBJ for around at least 10 minutes. Never complained at all. Once little bro was ready, we headed to the shower. In the shower more BBBJ and she did a complete wash down for me. All I had to do was stand here.

After showering she dried me off complete and also helped me apply some baby powder around my back and thigh area. Headed off to the bed and laid there while she was giving me a great massage with the baby oil I had left over from the previous night. Flipped over and told her to get back to BBBJ with great deep throat. Told her to stop and bagged little bro and asked her to get on top.
Fucked for at least 20 minutes and blew my load. Did all the positions I wanted. Mish, Doggie on bed. Standing in front of the mirror. Never complained once. Had a very good attitude.

But afterwards here is the part I didn’t really enjoy. After fucking for so long we both were sweating like dogs. Laid there and she seem like she didn’t want to go. I was like let’s shower and clean up. She got to the shower and gave me another wash down and BBBJ for a good 5 minutes to help me make sure all the cum is out. I was like LOLZ. Great service. But after we dried up she laid in bed. I was like hummm… I asked if she wanted to head back to her room to rest and she said she’s okay with resting here. I was like errrrrr…. I don’t like overnights anymore. Its not the money problem. I just like to sleep alone. But for some reason she stayed all the way till 7am. I was like hmm… And then at 7am she woke up and told me she will head back to her room. I gave her 1200 and 500tip and she said thank you and left.

Honestly, she doesn’t look cute or anything. Not a young hottie. But her service is very good. She is 100% no fat and didn’t smoke in front of me. So, don’t worry about the smoker mouth smell.
Her pussy was shaved and ass looks good. Didn’t ask for anal but not sure if that is in the menu.

For 1200 for a short time its really worth the money.
I felt her service was as good as soapys. Which usually charge around 3k to 4k in Pattaya.

Next day went to Chonbrui. Had a blast there also.
2 Soapy that is 99% better than Pattaya Soapy.
Galaxay and Happy World.
Girls rates are set at 2000.
But here is the problem. Nobody speaks English in there. And once you get in there, they will give you a drink and snack menu for you to order. Usually you sit there and order a drink while checking out the girls from a big fish tank. You can see the girls but the girls can’t see you from their view. So, you sit there and check out the girls then a manager will come over and ask you if you want any girl. Once you choose the girl you can ask them to come out and sit with you and drink with you also. After you finish your drink then you can head up to the room.
Both places provide soapy service.
Bath with you.
BBBJ
Massage
1 SHOT

Both of these places are for local people to go. Girls are very very hot and has a very good attitude. A lot better service than the ones I had Pattaya.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   13-5-2019 10:40  Karma  +6   Thanks
nyctohkvacation   13-5-2019 10:27  Karma  +5   I miss that pussy
batman108   10-5-2019 11:13  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
RockyRockstar   10-5-2019 02:44  Karma  +5   Nice & cheap!
viking0812   9-5-2019 22:46  Acceptance  +1