Reading Access 50
Registered 11-10-2016
Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2019 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chloe @Miss Spa

Date and time: May 6 evening
Location: Miss Spa (5/F, door on the left out the lift, 15-17 Cameron road) http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSPA.html
Name: Chloe
Nationality & Language: Chinese only
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min nuru massage
Repeat: probably not

I was following Miss Spa for a while and lately they opened a Telegram feed https://t.me/missspa1 which I like as you get all the pics and news easily (somekind better than Wechat Moments). I wanted to get a Nuru with Rose, but she wasn't available on Monday so I asked for another big titted one: Chloe

I went there a bit ahead and waited with other Johns in the entrance wher girls come around and eat. It's a mess. I don't speak Chinese so it was a bit complicated to talk with the girls manning the reception.

Chloe brought back her customer to the door and led me to a small room with shower. I was shown to take the shower and wait. After 5mn, she came back and spoke Mandarin and we realised that it was going nowhere, so we used WeChat to communicate & translate.

She then started the dry massage/pressure. Not the best, not the worse. I had to tell her to stop once. A bit of teasing but not much. Then comes Nuru time. She leaves the room to heat up the gel. Comes back and prepare the mattress: Mattress on the floor, plastic cover, then towel, then me

He soft skin is really nice and she slides up & down but the room is very small (my feet are on the wall) and it is difficult to move without banging into things. And as previously stated in review, it's not the cleanest and neat place. Her tits are deflated... She might have been 36E when she had a kid (grey line on the belly) but no more... Her pussy is great and opens well and she enjoyed the grind. When I swapped side she started to rub herself on me and I could feel the heat of her twat on me. Her waist was going back & forth like crazy in cowgirl, and she grabbed her tit, while I was massaging her butt.

Overall: she has a soft skin, hot puss but it can't forgive the mess and the deflated body...

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   10-5-2019 14:25  Karma  +3   
mchk   9-5-2019 19:38  Karma  +2   
viking0812   9-5-2019 00:22  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   9-5-2019 00:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks