Reading Access 40
Registered 23-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2019 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa - Cwb BM massage 2 reports in 1

Date & Time of Session:  May 6 & 7th
Name:  Zaza & Honey
Link: https://go141.com/en/A92825-CB-Massage-Joy.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Thai & English speaking
Face: 3/5 (Zaza) & 4.5/5 (Honey)
Body: 3/5 & 4/5 (hard bolt ons)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  700 for BM 60 minutes
Repeat: Maybe not after repeating twice

Hey guys quick report as I was testing new massage places around wanchai and cwb areas. Originally when I found this place on the database I thought it was a walk up room providing massages. Quickly realized when I message the number via wechat and was presented with alot of pictures of the girls maybe about 8-10 working there.

Girl 1 (Zaza) - first attachment
Selected Zaza on my first go based on her picture, unfortunately it was heavily photoshopped borderline B&S. She wasn't the prettiest but not the worst I've had to look at, bit of belly fat and decent full B cup and she was Thic.. Fat ass and thicker thighs with a few back tattoos if that's your thing. It was quite a sight from behind.

Part one was nicely done the usual process with decent strength, oh and she did this naked with her panties on which was a nice touch. Friendly and talkative.

Part 2, service was quite nice when she started the body massage she was very into it and by far the most sensual I've had. The room was quite cold so maybe that was the reason she tried to maintain body contact all over, but it added to the experience. I really did enjoy how attentive she was and played with LB sensually. She took her time to take care of me and slowly edged LB. I had her turn around to finish me off while playing with her ass and tits from behind

Zaza helped me in the shower afterwards and did a thorough clean.

Girl 2 (Honey) - second attachment

Decided to give lucky spa a second go since the first experience wasn't bad despite the B&S. This time I got Honey, her picture doesnt do her justice but the mamasan told me she is much prettier in person. I wasn't expecting much based on the pictures this time around so I was pleasantly surprised this time.

Honey has a very sweet and cute face with a perfect smile, she was quite shy which fit her personality well. Slim legs with a bit of ass and toned body, the only downfall was that she had hard bolt ons. She also had some tattoos (had a hk ex bfs name on her arm which she regretted Lmao)

Part 1
She did this fully clothed but the massage was very nice, performed some nice Thai massage techniques before the oil and body massage. The experience was quite different as we had talked constantly, it was like a first date with a very cute and shy girl, despite being massaged.

Part 2
Normally the BM starts with the girl rubbing her tits on your back however Honey skipped that and had me flip over, I think it was because earlier I told her I was in a bit of a rush to make it back to the office on time. But she did spend alot more time with rubbing her tits all over me and LB. The overall experience was very GFE as well cuddled at one point as she played with LB and stroked me as I rubbed the outside of her LS at the same time we were maintain eye contact with the odd kiss here and there and lots of neck kissing and smelling, I finished staring into those beautiful brown eyes

Showered alone and paid as I was in a rush.

Things to note:

- very clean
- large rooms (I used the room straight down the hall which was a mini tatami bed with a huge shower)
- all communication was done in English
- the talent is all Thai from what it looks like
- girls do not remove panties but allow access outside

I might go back to try as I did see one girl after I finished looked drop dead gorgeous lots of make up though and fake tits for sure. But will take a break for a while now two days in a row really kills my craving for a good rub n tug.

Overall the experiences were very different with each girl but I enjoyed both times, I think if you just need a bit of luck at Lucky spa. I definitely get the feeling that repeat visits will result in extra services easily.

I would like to repeat Honey but she is leaving in 4 days as she had promised me the next time she will offer more access   Zaza was good but not worth the repeat.

Let me know if anyone else tries this place and finds a good girl, the pictures they provide on wechat are not reliable I find.

Happy punting bros.

[ Last edited by  sccc at 7-5-2019 18:49 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   9-5-2019 19:33  Karma  +4   Favorable
adrenal   9-5-2019 16:42  Karma  +7   well done
Petay_1283   9-5-2019 12:25  Karma  +10   tks
dryice   8-5-2019 23:51  Karma  +6   Thanks for the new report. Was the girl in the database pic there?
batman108   8-5-2019 10:06  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
viking0812   7-5-2019 19:24  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   7-5-2019 19:01  Karma  +8   So no BJ or FS here?
sccc
Lustful Lord

UID 165583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 762
Posts 29
Karma 760
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2019 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Freelancer No bj or FS here but I think it's possible, depending on the girl and if she likes you I am sure you could come to an agreement. I definitely get the feeling it's on the table with repeat visit with the same one.

@dryice yeah girl in the yellow on DB is available, I wanted to try her but she was booked when I went.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   9-5-2019 13:40  Karma  +3   Thanks