Acceptance 195
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2019 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vientiane][Laos] Trip Report May 2019 Day 1

BACKGROUND
The is my fifth or sixth times in Vientiane with the first time being nearly 7 years ago. I can definitely see big changes in the mongering scene with things becoming worst thanks to large influx of mainlanders and Koreans punters, some of whom really contributed to killing the scene for good.

Physically, Laotian girls are not at the same level as the Thais or the Vietnamese (2 of the best in term of average beauty in SE Asia IMO). However, Laotian women on average do have purer attitude (and less plastic surgery), reminding me quite a bit of Chiangmai women from 20 years ago (attitude I mean). It was even way better 7++ years ago.

In all I still like Laos because you don't feel like they try to rip you off at every turn, unlike Vietnam (probably the worst in the region). If you speak Thai, it's a huge bonus since almost everyone of them understand it (even if they speak back in Laos). And average Laotian still have high opinion of the Thais (opposite the other way around and even more so many years back).

It's a nice place to come to relax, take life at slower place, and monger (as long as you have proper expectation).

DAY 1 ish
Took Thai Smile from Bangkok to Vientiane. You could save around 1500 THB taking other low cost airlines to Udon then hop on bus to Nongkai then cross border to Vientiane. If you come on wrong timing, the border crossing traffic can get very very tedious. The hassle definitely not worth the saving for me.

Use LOCA app to hail a ride to my hotel. Saved about 15-20k KIP over airport taxi. If you travel with 3 or more party where you can split cost, it may make more sense to hire private car/van with driver. Possible to find one for around 2500 THB all in for 8 hours stretch (additional for OT...usualy 500-1000 THB more).

Booked 1 night at Vientiane Hotel. Not my favorite hotel in term of price/design/quality ratio but the only hotel in town that serves my primary Day 1 goal. That goal is to bring Viet girl from Vientiane Plaza massage for overnight. After checked in, I napped around 2 hours to wait for the sun heat to lessen (it was scorching at 39 degree C). Walked over to Vientiane Plaza to look at the line-up. Noted and shortlisted down 3 numbers I'm interested to take back. Had final chat with shop owner about rule-of-engagement.

It basically cost 930K KIP to bring the girl back for overnight. As mentioned, they can only do this with Vientiane Plaza Hotel (something to do with VISA condition as well as arrangement with local LE I presume) The period starts from 11pm to 9am. The price is all in (shop fee plus FS).

Last call here is 2am. Girls quality here are quite high. In term of looks, they are better looking on average than every Laos KTV in town. They are on same level as girls at higher end massage in Ho Chi Minh like Vien Dong Hotel (although that one you only get HJ). Service-wise, you do usually get BBBJ (whereas SYT Laotians usually don't even BJ, let alone BBBJ, and also no kiss).

The usual fee is 130k KIP for shop and 400k KIP for girl tip for one shot FS (about 1 hour). PRO TIPS: You can ask for 80k KIP course (which is 40 minutes instead of 1 hour). Save yourself 50k KIP. The shop will give you 130k as default unless you ask for 80k course.

Girls don't really massage anyway so unless you're Olympian monger, I think 40 minutes more than enough time. In term of price and look, you can't even get this in Vietnam...Vientiane Plaza ironically represent the best value for Viet girls in the world (so far for me). Some may argue and say "how about Queen Bee or Lotus in Ho Chi Minh?" Those are nice but girls quality a notch below while price is more or less same.

While BBBJ is usually standard here, the rest of service varies from girl to girl. While it's easy to get very nice looking girls here, good GFE is harder. Most of these girls do not kiss because they usually reserve that for either their boyfriends or someone they really like. It's one of those principal which many of your bros come across I'm sure. Kissing for them are more sacred than FJ and BBBJ

After my reecee, called ride via LOCA and grab a nice local but clean meal off recommendation from my driver. As other bros noted, transportation here is expensive (due to logistic of importing and bringing petrol into the country) so LOCA gives me a piece of mind. Not a lot of driver but also not a lot of user so I get my ride literally every time. Food also as other bros noted, more expensive than Thailand on average of 30% again thanks to both inflation and importing many materials.

Went to cafe nearby to get some coffee as well as read up on our forum for more intel. Called LOCA to go check out girls at Merci KTV. Manager remembered me so that's good. Didn't sit and go to Mekong KTV to see their line-up. Note down numbers for both place the girls I'm interested in.

PRO TIPS: You don't have to use karaoke. You can just take the girls and leave (save yourself on karaoke especially when you travel alone like me). 800k KIP for LT at Merci and 820 or 830k KIP for Mekong. Quality for both place similar.

After reecee at both places, I made my way back to Vientiane Plaza massage. Do one last line-up in case there are even better ones not in previous line-up. Seems like my top choice I noted down still the best one. Actually I had 2 top choices but shop owner recommended one over the other in term of service. FYI, the owner do ask customers every time they finished to get intel on each girl's service. Not usual MO for most Vietnamese joints who just want to take your money today and not care too much if you return or not.

To her credit, her recommendation is spot on. Maybe our chemistry also there but I get full-on GFE with my girl. That includes very passionate and repeated DFK. For me, good kiss is better than BBBJ. I'll not go into too much detail but suffice to say I'm very happy. Nice face, very white smooth skin, and natural big tits with dark pink color. Nice combo of GFE and PSE. She left around 10:30am in the morning.

On to Day 2

Recent Ratings
skycaptain   9-6-2019 14:26  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the detailed report
Shinnok   23-5-2019 08:38  Karma  +3   
Freelancer   23-5-2019 08:11  Karma  +8   Never considered going to Laos til this report
jeffzeke   12-5-2019 21:01  Karma  +10   Laos sounds like a good place to punt! Thanks for the detailed report.
manhands   11-5-2019 06:48  Karma  +3   Khap!
zennor   10-5-2019 00:02  Karma  +5   
adrenal   9-5-2019 16:47  Karma  +7   thanks for this report
thevampireguy   9-5-2019 12:50  Karma  +3   Excellent
MRGold   8-5-2019 14:49  Karma  +4   Informative
batman108   8-5-2019 10:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
rubber555   8-5-2019 08:50  Karma  +4   Excellent
xooxer   8-5-2019 00:55  Karma  +3   Original
Skepti10   8-5-2019 00:19  Karma  +6   Favorable
Mister   7-5-2019 20:17  Karma  +4   Original
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1021
Posts 35
Karma 1019
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2019 23:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ecchi's post

Highly looking forward to your Day #2 report...heading off to  Vientiane soon and look forward to your wisdom.