Registered 6-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Salina's Room Kowloon City - One to avoid

Lung Kong Road
Kowloon City
Salina Room
Damage: Agreed 400 (topped up to 1300) refused sex,  poor quality massage. Constantly trying to add more time and drag out session
Service 0/10

I rarely write a report that would potentially cause people to loose out on business. However,  I feel punters like myself needs to be warned on this one.

The girls in this room, regardless who you see answering the door,  uses the same tactic.  At first I thought it would be different because a girl other than Salina (Salina uses the same tactic for those that dont know)  opened the door with a pleasant smile. She even spoke native English, but don't be fooled.  I don't mind paying for good services,  but Idislike being knifed to the neck to pay.

At first,  I just wanted a quick punt for 400ish. After entering the room, first bad sign was to shower alone. The girl took her turn to shower and it lasted at least 10mins while I was waiting on the bed. She is only doing this to waste time.

She came out and before getting started,  asked if I need a massage for 800. I declined at least 3 times (should have stood my ground) before agreeing,  and confirmed what I would get and how long the masssge was for.

I layed on the bed while she massages me with oil.  She then say there are strains on my muscle and she recommends a deep tissue massage.  I paid no attention to her selling talks and let her get on.  We did have small conversations in between. She tell me she only open her door to younger guys (I not that dumb to believe all she says.  The real motive is younger guys are more likely inexperienced for her to prey)

Some time has passed,  again she says she may need more time to properly ease the muscle.  I paid no attention to her yet again. More time has passed and I felt strange that I have been tin the room for some time. She just fiddles with my thighs and I can sense the slacking off.  I asked what time it is and surprisingly she says we have already passed the original 45mins and I have to add another 500 per 30mins. I was like what the fuck! I thought it was her job to check and I never agreed to go into extra time.  Everything seems wrong if you look at the list. You can get a lot more for 800 if you look at the advertisement. Plus, a fresh round would only cost 420.

She refused sex and say she need another 30mins more to complete the massage.  At this point, I had to stop her. I told her that was not the agreement and I came here for a fuck,  massage is okay and that is why I topped up.It didn't mean it was soley massage and no sex, an overriced half assed massage too. She even replied you can go to the atm if I needed to get more money

The whole process is a trap designed to rip punters off. I almost wanted to use violence but I knew it would be pointless at that point. What a spoilt day. She even asked me to come again as she will only be staying for a few days.  She said to give me her wechat if I do lol.  What a complete bitch. This is definitely one to avoid guys. Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm not the type to support dishonest selling tricks, and then not providing the service.  Like walking into a gym and then people start to sell you and attack you from all directions, and after you buy,  you get treated like dirt.

I'd say boycott the room, Salina Kowloon City!

[ Last edited by  mikechan2321 at 6-5-2019 22:23 ]

Recent Ratings
banter141a   16-6-2019 16:38  Karma  +4   
sillysilver   9-5-2019 13:57  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   8-5-2019 11:52  Karma  +3   sorry.
Makenshin   8-5-2019 09:53  Karma  +3   Thanks on the info. Tried any others about in Kowloon City / TKW area?
wickedwickedsin   7-5-2019 21:12  Karma  +3   Avoid this type. Don't hit anyone as it's not worth the trouble. Thank you for the tips. Think of it as a more expensi ...
cknc31   7-5-2019 18:15  Karma  +3   ouch unlucky
twelve98   7-5-2019 14:43  Karma  +5   thanks for the info
batman108   6-5-2019 23:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2019 18:05  Profile P.M. 
OM. I understand the frustration but violence is never a solution. Not cool for a man to hit a woman. Not cool at all
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2019 20:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 honkong2012's post

Huh ? He hit her ? Where did the OP say that ???

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   8-5-2019 11:51  Karma  +3   OP didn't say
Danny7788
Nookie Newbie

UID 258828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2019 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Wow wtf. Sorry to hear this bro. Thanks for sharing this incident. I've been asked to extended before. Feel stupid

Always looking for the next better bong