Nationality & Language: All Japanese Girls
Face:  2 to 5/5
Body:  2 to 5/ 5
Skill: 3 to 5/5
Service: 4 to 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  3000 yen
Repeat: I go a lot whenever I'm in town and have been going there for many years

Spur is a hanabira pink salon. A pink salon is a blowjob bar where you sit or lie down and basically let the girl do all the work. The difference between a regular pink salon and a hanabira one is that there are multiple girls that service you (usually 3). Each girl basically blows you for about 10 minutes but in practice, the last girl who is supposed to make you orgasm has about 5.

In Spur, you basically get as naked as you want and lie down on the seat (my feet dangle off the edge here and I'm only 5'8). Usually there isn't a wait time but there could be during the time of the day. It's very dark so it's pretty difficult to see the face of the girl but usually you can tell if she's hot or not, which they are mostly not. But what they lack in appearance, they make up in skill. The first girl usually licks your cock and balls all over and does some very sensual and slow oral. I enjoy this the most and with the right girl there (I estimate they have about 6-7 girls) this part is usually bliss for me. The second girl usually focuses purely on your dick but does not do enough to make you want to cum. Whenever the last girl arrives, she always reminds you by saying "saigou ni narimasu ne" and this is the girl that you're supposed to orgasm with. Don't worry if you don't understand Japanese because you'll be able to tell with the amount of speed and effort she'll put into making it happen.

I can't ever remember any of the names of these girls but I do remember that the fat woman is pretty bad at making me cum, the average sized woman with dyed light brown hair is extremely skilled in all 3 stages and the rest are all pretty average to good in skill. Also for some reason, many of the woman who work there wear two black arm bands.

In the area, I've also tried Jan Jan and Academy (アカデミー). Jan Jan I've been to many times and my first 2 experiences there were pretty out of this world with this girl, Lan, but I think she's long gone now. Every other time I've been there it hasn't been that great so I don't go anymore. I tried Academy once and it was pretty bad because they honestly gave me a grandma looking late 40 or early 50 year old woman. She had decent skill but that's not an experience I'd like to repeat ever again. This leaves me Spur, my go-to in Sugamo, though I'm unsure if it is foreigner friendly or not. I could physically pass as Japanese and I speak at a JLPT N2 level so I don't usually have problems when I go to non-gaijin friendly establishments. On my to-do list is Golden King (ゴールデンキング) as it's always a hanabira plink salon but I have heard it's a mixed bag and that they haven't been foreigner friendly since the beginning of 2018.

Recent Ratings
bmberman   10-6-2019 14:51  Karma  +4   Awesome find! Are there longer time options?
jeffzeke   12-5-2019 20:45  Karma  +8   outstanding, BBBJ from 3 women, wow.
TwistedMirror   12-5-2019 16:36  Karma  +5   
lefeu   9-5-2019 12:14  Karma  +6   Thanks
RockyRockstar   7-5-2019 03:55  Karma  +5   
batman108   6-5-2019 09:26  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   6-5-2019 04:14  Karma  +6   Favorable
hkpunter999   5-5-2019 22:03  Karma  +6   
Dr.A   5-5-2019 18:49  Karma  +8   
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22412
Posts 1054
Karma 22279
Acceptance 2663
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2019 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thnaks for the review, i dont think this place is gaijin-friendly (of course i hope i'm wrong on this)
I went to Jan Jan 3 times, and everytime the tout outside Jan Jan was the only one who invited me to enter, all other touts always ignored me. I'm a white guy from Europe who dont speak a word of japanese.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   12-5-2019 20:46  Karma  +5   thanks
lefeu   9-5-2019 12:18  Acceptance  +6   I always use outcall services when in Tokyo. The girls speak decent English and they come to your hotel. pricy but I hav ...
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 13:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Dr.A's post

Based on your post, I'm sorry to say but I'm pretty sure now that it is not gaijin-friendly because both touts at Jan Jan and Spur have always enthusiastically invited me into their respective shops but there's no harm in trying the next time you're in town.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   12-5-2019 20:47  Karma  +5   does it matter if you are of Asian heritage?
cnf
Lustful Lord

UID 7432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 459
Karma 646
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2008
Location australia
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 17:09  Profile P.M. 
so for foreigners who have been to these establishments.. is the price the same as for Japanese?
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2019 14:30  Profile P.M. 
@jeffzeke @cnf - Assuming that they are gaijin unfriendly, I'd say that you would have to look like you are ethnically Japanese to get in but you really don't need to know any Japanese to enter and enjoy the services at this establishment. You just descend the stairs, get asked for 3,000 yen, get led to one of the seats, wait until a girl gets comes over to you and then you quickly get undressed and lie down with your feet towards the walkway (sometimes dangling off). There is no conversation at all, just pure BBBJ goodness. And everyone is charged 3,000 yen because we've established with a high degree of certainty that no foreigners are allowed.
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2019 23:05  Profile P.M. 
@bmberman - No, there are no time options. It really just is in and out in 25-30 minutes. But it still is ample time to enjoy your time there because they get straight down to business. Once a girl is free, the guy announces for her to go to your seat through the speaker system, she comes over and says hi and waits for you to undress. If you want more time, I suggest hanging up your coat and taking your shoes off prematurely so that when she arrives, you just take off your pants and underwear and you're ready to go, though I feel weird keeping my socks on. Upon the girl arriving, you can expect to have your dick in her mouth within the minute.

Recent Ratings
bmberman   23-6-2019 01:34  Karma  +4   Haha - Sounds efficient, thanks!