Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2019 14:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sammi, Phoenix Apt, CWB

Date & Time of Session: May 3 2019
Name:  Sammi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23257-CB-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese & Mandarin
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 for 45min
Repeat: Nope

I was in Causeway Bay yesterday and went to Fuji to check to see if I could find Lorna, the Russian WG that was reported on last week, but it seems she's gone or at least has changed rooms. There was an $800 sign on the door but a Chinese really ugly looking WG opened up so I just left. Went to Phoenix to see who was available and saw Sammi was available. My go-to there is actually Emily, who I have been seeing for years, but I went with Sammi who I'd never met before. I was hoping she wouldn't be another let down like Crystal was both times I saw her (she was ok, just not close to as good as she is portrayed in other reviews).

I walk in and immediately she is polite and accommodating. She didn't join me in the shower but I did mention to her that I speak English. She then says that she wants to learn some English and that I should teach her and immediately asks how much I charge. The thought of me teaching her English in exchange for blowjobs brought up images of me teaching her at her home while she sucks me off so I tried to perhaps move things in that direction. As the fun was about to begin, she said, "I'll make you feel even better than my other customers because you're going to be my teacher!" Nipple play was fine and she then start a BBBJ which was pleasing to look at but did not feel good in the least. On top of that, she was barely 2 minutes into it when she capped me and slid on top of me. CG was average and then we went doggy and then missionary. All of it wasn't very exciting so I asked her if I could CIM, which she agreed to. She proceeded to give me an average HJ with KY all over. I attempted my hardest to cum and when I was about to, I asked her to blow me. I looked down and as I came, she got a bit into her mouth with the rest splashing all over her lips. For some reason she was startled by what had happened and ran into the bathroom to clean up. I was pretty confused but honestly just wanted to GTFO and leave.

As I was getting ready, she asked if it felt good so I lied to spare her feelings. She said that I should visit her again and we never talked about the English lessons even though we had for about 5 minutes before the session. I've seen many reviews about Sammi and people commenting on her outstanding oral skills but either she had an off day or I just enjoy receiving oral differently but I'd honestly have to say that she was probably one of my worst punts in the last couple of years. As I was in the elevator leaving, this English couple hopped on from the first floor. The lady was dressed way down but still look pretty damn good from behind. I would've paid good money to be with her over Sammi. Whenever I see tourists leaving here or other places like this, I always wonder if they are aware or not that they're in a building full of prostitutes.

[ Last edited by  nine2five at 4-5-2019 15:27 ]

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   20-5-2019 19:30  Karma  +8   
JCloy   15-5-2019 19:29  Karma  +3   thanks for this report !!!
sillysilver   9-5-2019 13:50  Acceptance  +1   
adrenal   7-5-2019 16:32  Karma  +7   she is getting older and she does go hot cold
cityguy   6-5-2019 20:02  Karma  +3   been with Sammie a few times, she blows hot and cold, sometimes good sometimes meh
batman108   6-5-2019 09:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zbmthethird   5-5-2019 18:33  Karma  +1   
waynebill792   4-5-2019 17:49  Karma  +1   
waynebill792
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 267
Posts 29
Karma 262
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2019 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 nine2five's post

I think you didn't enjoy because of the over detailed reviews which could have increase the perceived service over the actual service.  I personally think the some of the reviews posted on the website are over compensating their actual experiences. For Crystal, i think she is reliable service provider not a great one. I have never visited SAMMI so i don't know her service.
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2019 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 waynebill792's post

I don't think that this is the case because all I remember from past reports is that she performs amazing BBBJS and I would argue that she gave me a very average and rushed one. Then during the deed, I ask her if she does CIM and she agrees to it and when it actually happens, she acts surprised that some of it went into her mouth even though I made it very clear about when I was about to orgasm.

I do however agree with your depiction of Crystal and she may be someone I fall back on but I would never actually go out to see specifically.

I think Emily is one of the better providers in Phoenix but maybe that's because we've had a rapport for quite a few years. I also think that she's one of the better looking, albeit slightly older WGs out there. She has a very sultry look and knows exactly how I like it. For me, time with her is always a good PSE.

Recent Ratings
adrenal   7-5-2019 16:32  Karma  +7   got link to Emily? or room location?
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2019 20:42  Profile P.M. 
@adrenal - Emily has been working less and less these days and sometimes she goes on hiatuses but when she does work, she's on the DB. I forget the room number but once you come out of the elevators on the 5th floor, you walk to the left. At the signs, go to the left through the hallway. Once you get the the hallway split, her door is at your 2 o'clock.

This is her link:
http://go141.com/en/20335-CB-Mas ... ?ref=Search+(region,building)

Also, a 3 and a half year review of her by @ltshinysidez
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;highlight=emily

I always have fantastic sex with her and she's always very enthusiastic. I've known her for about 4.5 - 5.0 years and I was her first customer ever in Phoenix Apts. I even helped her decide on her DB name Emily haha. She used to work in a dirty massage establishment prior iirc and she never ever gave me a BBBJ on the bed, even after I asked multiple times, until about a year ago. No idea why she started doing this but I'm just glad she came around. She's been giving me a shower BBBJ for years though and never charges me. I'm not sure what her rates are now but I always just give her $500.
12leeaj1
Kinky King

UID 77463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1066
Posts 70
Karma 1060
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2019 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Just wanted to drop in and say that the Sammi I visited in that room isn't the same as the one I visited a couple years ago.
The Sammi there that I visited in March this year (the profile hasn't changed) was a different woman who is much more older looking and smelling.

Recent Ratings
nine2five   16-5-2019 14:35  Karma  +3   Thanks for clarifying! I did ask her if she works there every day and she did say yes so I guess she's the new Sammi?
adrenal
Throbbing Titan

UID 62146
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3860
Posts 592
Karma 3829
Acceptance 627
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2019 17:56  Profile P.M. 
When the girls go away for whatever reason, sometimes they sublet their room or a friend of theirs will go work the room.

So it is entirely possible that you didn't see Sammi if you don't know what she looks like.

Personally before I saw Sammi, I did go to that alcove room a couple of times and it was someone else.
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1169
Posts 368
Karma 1156
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2019 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 adrenal's post

This is true which is why I asked her if she works there every day. Usually when they are just temps, they say so but this Sammi told me that she works there every day. Well, I think I'll just wait until another Sammi review pops up from someone that has seen her before and I'll go visit soon after to clarify.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   20-5-2019 13:28  Acceptance  +2   Proper way to ask is : does she let anyone use her room when she's off … holiday, period whatever