Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2019 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage in Shanghai

Date & Time of Session: Off and on for a year
Location: Yushan Road in the strip mall before Nanyangjing Road (Pudong)
Name: Lanzhou Classic Massage (or something like that)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Mandarin
Price & Session Length: 200 RMB for 60 minutes with HJ

I discovered this place about a year ago and thought I would give it a try to see if I could get lucky as the girl at the place I normally went to had become a little crazy and I didn't want to deal with it anymore, even if I had a massive buildup of pressure.

So I stop in and look at the menu. The prices are cheap with a one hour foot massage for less than 100 RMB. I go with the one hour oil massage in the hope that I may be able to negotiate some extra service. I just go with who they assign to me, change into their shorts and face down on the table. Oil massage starts and good pressure throughout. While the technique may have some issues, what can you expect for this price? It is a good massage and the kinks are getting ironed out. No indication of anything yet as I am instructed to flip over. She works on my arms and legs and then it happens. A tap on LB with a smile. I am waiting for the negotiation but before I knew it, the shorts are dropped and she has LB slathered with oil. She is responsive to my instructions to take it slowly so I can enjoy each stroke. Soon enough I release and the relaxation sets in. Was worried about what this was going to cost since nothing was agreed to but no mention of anything as she cleans me up. I change, go out to the front and sure enough, I just pay the 200 RMB!

I have only used one other woman and while her massage was alright, the end was just a yanking that was not that enjoyable but did relieve the pressure. Same deal with a tap on LB to check my interest, and for the bargain of 200 RMB.

The women here are more Aunties but I have always gotten a good oil massage with a nice ending, if you know what I mean :jumpin My girl has left recently as she got into a disagreement with the manager but the services are still the same. Good if you want a decent massage with a quick release.

Mods can you please put an RA on so this place doesn't draw attention from LE since there has been a crackdown going on. Would hate for bros to lose the Walmart of massage with HJ place

Recent Ratings
Azncruz   17-5-2019 13:18  Acceptance  +1   Thx for report
skycaptain   4-5-2019 00:10  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
Noobienoob   3-5-2019 03:45  Karma  +4   Was in Shanghai a few days ago and i was accosted 5 times while walking from East Nanjing Road to the Bund. Scared that ...
Thread4862   2-5-2019 16:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review. Great post.
batman108   2-5-2019 00:17  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline