Subject: Honey girl - Terrible Experience, Lesson Learned.
roguecheck
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246732
Digest Posts 0
Credits 397
Posts 8
Karma 395
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-7-2018
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2019 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honey girl - Terrible Experience, Lesson Learned.

Date & Time of Session: 5/1/2019 4:45 pm.
Name: her code is : FF665
Link: https://go141.com/en/A92458-TST- ... ml?ref=Search(bsize,stype)
Agent: Agent is the whastapp number in the link
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  5/10
Body:  4/10
Skill: 4/10
Service: 3/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length:  2400..... for less than half an hour.
Repeat: Definitely no.

I recently posted in the newbie section about this amazing honey girl (FF652, her name is Bobo) which you can read about here
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1.
That was my first encounter with a honey girl and it went very well, best GFE (and PSE) experience that I have ever had in Hong Kong, I actually went back to her twice since that post and she just gets sweeter and sweeter every time. If you are a newbie like me, you may want to consider trying FF652 bobo out, her f-cup tits are super nice, PSE + GFE, service is top notch, never once attempted to hard sell, and she's just a sweet girl (here's her link : https://go141.com/en/A91790-TST- ... My+sisters+column).

But this report, is about one of her 'sisters' which you can find on the right side column in the links above.
Specifically I decided to try this FF665 girl because on her page she's a 38G apparently. The Bobo girl that I just mentioned at the beginning of this report has the best F-cup sized tits that I have seen and felt, so I was of course curious about trying the supposed 38G from FF665.
So I made an appointment by whatsapping the agent for FF665 at about 4:40pm (The day after is a public holiday, so i figured I would take half day off work and try to catch her early).
In case if there are newbies like me reading this report, the whatsapp number is the same on both FF665 and FF652 (bobo), usually that means that the number is the agent number. And I make my appointments by simply stating the code and time. For example, all I typed was : FF665 at 4:45 is that okay?. Then the rest is arrive at the location the agent specifies, then ask for room number, and then head up.

GAME TIME
What does she look like?
When I got to FF665's room, she opened the door without showing herself, so you have to walk-in fully in order for you to get a good look at the girl.
FF665 does not look like her photos at all, everything that you see in her links is very heavily photo shopped, maybe some resemblance in the face which is why I didn't walk out immediately (I also didn't want to be rude). That's why I put 5/10, she's not bad looking, but she's just so far off her photos. With Bobo, with the exception of her eyes and hair style, everything else in her photos was spot on, I could see the resemblance in her face and body which is awesome. That's why.. with FF665, face is 5/10.

With her underwear and top on, she looks 'alright', her face is okay, boobs looked big, and her attitude seems fine so I asked her if she wanted to get paid now or later, and she quickly spoke in mandarin so I couldn't pick up on exactly what she was saying, but then later she said can pay now or later in Canto.
So I payed her 1200 up front first as... wah dunno a sign of respect. I can always tip later if it ends well.

Here's where things start to not look so good, as she took more and more of her cloths off, she has these dark spots near her waste, she's a little chubby. And when she took her top and bra off, her tits were... disappointing, at most an E-cup and they were sorta saggy but I think she might be a natural since her boobs felt really soft, but FF665 is nowhere near Bobo who has the nicest F-cup sized tits that were big, round, soft and firm at the same time. That being said, with the right attitude, FF665 can be a really nice girl cos she's not bad looking, just...
disappointing considering her advertised specs and my previous experience with Bobo makes me a little ... biased I guess. This is why for FF665, body is 4/10.
The 4 comes mostly from her natural E-cups (In my opinion, there's no way she's an F, definitely not a G.

Shower
This is where she earns all of her 4/10 for skill, she presses up her boobs to try to lather me down, and her attitude seemed bubbly in the shower.
She also allowed me to touch her tits, she gave me a shower tit job the best she can.
No shower bbbj, didn't touch my shaft much, just mostly rubbing with her tits.
Nothing extraordinary, as most girls with at least an D-cup tits usually does this in my experience (please correct me if i'm wrong here).

Bed-time!
So she wasn't doing anything spectacular, not a whole lot of intimacy, pretty mechanical with her motions.
She mostly used her tits to brush my body a bit then gave me a BBBJ. Not much suction, no tongue, just up and down motion.
After a few minutes I sorta know where this is going, she didn't really turn me on much and I struggled to maintain a boner.
So I figured I would just get it over and done with which is usually a safe option, because you at least get... something out of it (if you know what i mean).
I asked her is it okay for me to pop in her mouth (better to ask to be polite), she said yes.
So she came closer so I could hold her E-cup tits while she does her BBBJ so I could get off and be happy.
I popped shortly after with a bit of effort, felt somewhat satisfied which i'm fine with, since 141 walkups hasn't been doing so well for me.
For me, FF665 earns 3/10 PSE mostly for letting me feel her up while she BBBJ, but... she didn't really work for it much.
Up to this point of the report, the GFE is 0/10 (she pickups the GFE a little later on).

Afterwards, I thought that was it..... until she mentioned...... that we could rest a bit and if I want to pop again before 5:30,
she said I can. So I asked in Canto, I can pop a second time? and she said yes! So this made me pretty happy of course.
She also let me hold her tits while we rested and she also turned up the AC for me, so 5/10 GFE,
I don't expect the girl to let me do that while recovering for the 2nd round, so this was appreciated.
Up to this point, getting hard again was tough for me since I don't really get turned on by her but she seemed nice up to this point,
so I asked if it was okay for me to pop second time in the shower while letting me hold her tits
(as you can tell i'm interested in doing anything else other than playing with her tits, since her body is a 4/10 for me).
She was welcoming so I popped the second time in the shower while holding her tits, she didn't rub me I just jerked off basically while holding her
(i guess I was a bit disappointed but then again the fact that she said we can go a 2nd round, that's fine by me).
Up to this point, it was about 5:00 ish.

The Disappointing Part and Paying 2400...
So here comes... the bad part of the report...
After the 2nd round, we were still in the shower so we showered off, I stepped out first to dry up.
I wasn't sure what the time was cos I wasn't checking, either way I started to put on my cloths after the shower
since she has more or less given the service that I wanted.
After I put on all my cloths, she then stopped me and then tried to tell me in mandarin to pay up more for the 2nd round.

... I'm 100% certain she did not say another 1200 for the 2nd round, she just said I can go another round before 5:30 if I can
and I asked if I can go a 2nd time and she said yes. I'm not sure how Honey girls works, but ... wah dunno.
Maybe i'm looking at this the wrong way.
She then tried to explain by saying that's how the company works or something, and that the 1200 is worth it especially for time.
I then check the time, its barely 5:05....
I wasn't happy when I found out she wanted that extra 1200 but perhaps... I made the mistake of assuming things.
So I said i'm sorry, I don't have the extra 1200 on hand, but I can go down to grab more cash, i'll leave my bag here.

This is the part that surprised me, she asked me to give whatever cash I had in my wallet RIGHT NOW,
as much as possible to cover the 1200. I had 800 in my wallet left. So she said give me the 800 then go down to grab the rest.
She did not... ask this very nicely, her attitude got real bad up to this point.
I just wanted this to be over, so I did no say anything, I didn't argue or try to negotiate, I just put down my bag, gave her the remaining 800 in my wallet
then went downstairs to grab the last 400.

ON MY DOWNSTAIRS, her agent messaged me to explain the extra charge while I was walking to grab the remaining 400 cash.
After I grabbed the cash, the agent kept trying to explain and said its for the time or something. The Time was 5:10, I think I got upstairs at 5:15.
I msged the agent saying that the girl (FF665) did not explain clearly, she just said I could and I asked if could and she said yes.
(again perhaps i'm wrong for making the assumption that there was no double charge).
Her agent was fusing over it but I told her don't worry, i'm grabbing the extra cash to pay her, then we're done.
So ... I walked upstairs, gave her the remaining 400, then walked out. 2400 total dmg.

Gonna be honest, regardless of who's right or wrong, not very happy with this experience,
Mainly because
- she was making a fuss out of it and...
- she made her agent bother me
- her attitude was not good once she took the 800 in my wallet. I really do not like this.
- Not happy at all, this FF665 is really money ... grabby? hungry? (i don't know how to describe her). Just not really good with the way she asks for money.
- She looks nothing like her pics, nothing similar, not 38G for sure. With Bobo, I got basically 80% of what I saw. And Bobo's attitude was... amazing.
- Most importantly : this FF665 girl is the exact type of person that I wanted to avoid when it comes to HG, and it costs 2400 HKD.

to give the agent some credit, she tried to say sorry and she said if 2400 can do 90 minutes next time, or do I want to try other girl.
... Well damage is done, i'm not trying any other girl on her list i don't think.

Hope this helps some other HG newbies like me somehow.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   9-5-2019 11:09  Karma  +10   you are too nice
mao   2-5-2019 23:07  Karma  +3   thanks for your honest report :-)
ucgdx   2-5-2019 11:07  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning
donjon   2-5-2019 06:01  Karma  +5   Bad luck
xooxer   2-5-2019 00:21  Karma  +3   
Zodek   1-5-2019 15:57  Karma  +4   that sucks man, hope it doesn't happen again
blurby   1-5-2019 11:51  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for your situation bro. I will strike this agent our of my punting list for now.
hktomcruise   1-5-2019 09:59  Karma  +2   Horrible, thanks for the warning. I wish the agents were consistent with the quality and attitude of the ladies
feelus   1-5-2019 07:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for reporting but damn...HK$2,400 for a blowjob. You don't ever f*ck these girls?
homer168   1-5-2019 07:50  Karma  +5   ouch - sympathy k
batman108   1-5-2019 03:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks