Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2019 01:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Multiple bar review in Pattaya and Bangkok

So just finished my trip in LoS. Hitting up Pattaya and Bangkok. Not going to write much review of girls as each bro experience will differ from the next. I'll just mainly focus on the Bars and GoGos.

Pattaya:

Sexy in the City (SitC) - Great bar with a great manager in AJ. Came here a couple of times during my stay and actually only bar on Soi 6 I hit up. One of the day was one of the girl's birthday and had a enjoyable time. Girls were fun and enjoyable to be with.

Windmill Agogo - Off the main street and was one of the highly raved about Agogo on WS. Crowded. Yes there were naked girls dancing but I think that was the main draw of Windmill. Nothing peeked my interest during the later time I arrived. Sat at what I deemed a bad position in the bar. There was one "side table" that had a girl going "wild" for the group of guys. Didn't see what they were doing, so finished my beer and bounce.

Palace Agogo - Heavy Asian crowd and by Asian I mean Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Yes they do have an "entry fee" for all Indian trying to go in. Saw this first hand as a couple of Indian guy were trying to enter before me. Lots of ladies on all 3 stages and a good variety.

*Note didn't BarFine from any of the Agogo instead I ended up with a lady from SitC. No regrets there on my end.

Bangkok:

I mainly hit up Soi Cowboy and stupid me forgot which Agogo were Arab's Bar. Ended up getting dragged into 2 of them. If I recall correctly it was Rios and it was either Kiss or Deja Vu.

Rios and Kiss/Deja Vu - Expensive and a mix of coyote and regular. I believe the coyote are interchangeable from each Agogo as I saw some of the coyote hopping between Agogo from different days. Kiss/Deja Vu after getting pulled in, the 3 main coyote asked which one I prefer. Thinking they were just regular ladies, I chose 1 and got a couple of drinks. Coyote kept pushing for Boom Boom upstairs instantly. Kept on pestering me and after enough rejection, decided to finally walk away and I check bin. Non of the regular dancer were of any interest. Rios ladies ok. Couldn't really tell who was exactly a coyote or a regular but knew after one drink order. After 2 orders, noticed my bill were quite high. Instead of making a big fuss and be in a bad spot, I decided to pay my bins with exact amount rounded up to 100 to include some tips before some waitress/mama-san make a big deal. *Did a research after this 2 incidents to refresh myself on which one is an Arab Bar.

Afterskool - Small tiny bar. I don't think it can be call an Agogo. Only has a small stage for 2 ladies to dance on. For a small bar had with 2 dance spot, there was at least some 10-12 ladies. No mama-san at the bar. Only one cashier and one server who does the drink pouring. If your lady knows you enough and your not shy, yes they will ask if they can pull out your shaft and stroke it in the open. I had no issue with this and not shy about it. If you fancy can take lady to the "naughty corner" for a BJ for 1000b. Nothing discreet being in the corner except it just darker. Any other person walking by to the bathroom will be able to see what is going on.

Crazy House - Ok I didn't do my due diligence on the "new policy" for this Agogo. Tried walking in and guard stopped me asking for a 100b entry fee. I remembered reading about it and didn't recall if this was the norm. So paid my fee and enter. Still as a packed and wild as I last remember. Barely any room for people to sit. Especially if you select a lady. Still have "Show Times" but luckily when I was there the shows were all located upstairs on the second floor. Even with a packed full house, plenty of ladies on stage during each rotation. IMO, CH will be a hit or miss for most. Worth a visit even just once. But I never liked it as its quite pack and could never get comfortable sitting before having to shuffle a bit to make room for someone.

Kazy Kozy - AKA Crazy House 2. There is an entry drink for all. Potential customer are not allowed to peek in. So buy drink sit down and enjoy your drink like you would any other place. Just that you've committed to at least one drink before you see what potential lady there is. 2 floor Agogo but 2nd floor was never open the 2 times I visit. Large stage with a chopper in the middle, plenty of seating and loud techno music playing (can damn feel the bass no matter where you sit). Plenty of server available for drink order and at least I recall 2 mama-san and one very happy papa-san. There were a small handful of ladies that dance naked but most of them are wearing a bikini. Have show time just like CH and its the exactly the same shows. If I recall correctly there is a 2 LD policy if you want a lady to come off the stage.

Dollhouse - IMO, the best Agogo in SC based on my experience. And its a very limited experience. Well structured. Only down side is that it might not be the best if your a smoker. DH has a policy of smoking upstairs or outside only. Main sitting area is smoke free. I'm a non smoker so this happily works for me. They have nude dancer upstairs, but its way better in the main stage. Even when they have the daily "uniform" on. LD is always a "beer", unlike most other Agogo which is whiskey cola or tequila cola or something and cola. So LD is always guarantee to be 1 and not 2 when you order. 2 downside I encounter was barfine was 1000b instead of the usual 700b at most places. 2nd; even if you are buying the lady a LD, when it is there time to dance, they will go back up on stage to dance. Didn't no about that little dance policy for the lady and thought that if they go back on the stage they were free for the picking. Boy was I wrong. 99% the lady will go back to the original customer after their dance time is over; 10-15 minutes. Don't see a reason why the lady have to go back to dance after they were chosen by a customer.

Now after my first visit to Pattaya and my 6 visit ever to Bangkok within the past 2 years, do I recommend one over the other? I will actually say no. Each of the location has their own pro and cons. Both have their main Agogo sites, Bangkok with SC and Nana and out of the way with Patpong; Pattaya has WS and LK Metro. Afternoon bar options Pattaya probably has more options with Soi 6 and plenty of options that I never visit; unsure if Bangkok has an equivalent to Soi 6. Pricing is a coin toss based on what I observed and experience. Barfine is definitely higher on WS but will get slightly cheaper based on time, whereas Nana/SC is a flat fee. To each bro their own opinion and I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 2 destination.

*Note did hit up a massage joint in Bangkok. Tried out Mango Massage by Soi 24 to try out Nuru. Pricing was 1500 for FS, 1500 for 2 hour Nuru and 500 more for Anal. 2000 for the FS and Anal was worth it. But the Nuru after this one time I don't think I'll be doing it again. At least unless I can verify the girl is completely shave. The girl I had was partially shave. So it was just short enough that when they rubbed/slide against you it felt like a F***en wire brush on your body.

Recent Ratings
Nekko   24-6-2019 07:03  Karma  +2   Excellent
Petay_1283   29-4-2019 16:18  Karma  +10   thanks
Freelancer   28-4-2019 18:18  Karma  +8   Favorable
sexfiend   28-4-2019 09:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
RockyRockstar   27-4-2019 14:19  Karma  +5   Nice!
lefeu   27-4-2019 12:48  Karma  +6   Thx
theshadow1971   27-4-2019 04:37  Karma  +3   The main draw of Windmills is that it is fully hands on down and dirty - surprise u not see that!
batman108   27-4-2019 02:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hoo8myryce
Lustful Lord

UID 130838
Digest Posts 0
Credits 946
Posts 109
Karma 934
Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2019 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hoo8myryce's post

@theshadow1971 I'd read Windmill being the most hands on and probably the most dirty GoGo on WS. That's the reason I went and checked it out. However, I think it was where I ended up sitting that caused me to not have a good experience. I was shown a spot in the corner and couldn't see much action/girls. I'll give it a shot one or two more times before I make the final decision like I do all GoGo/bar.
theshadow1971
Lustful Lord

UID 7255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 586
Posts 173
Karma 574
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-1-2008
Location Hong Kong & Pattaya
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hoo8myryce's post

Yeah hear what you saying - often venues will have that spot that's sort of no mans land (can always ask for somewhere better to sit).  Next time in Patts check out soi 3,7&8, Drinking street.  Next time you visit Windmill there is also Heaven Above (about 50meters away ) can get a bit naughty.   IN LK Metro the hottest gogo for the past 6months is Kink, Pandora's in LK is hands on as well.  Then there is soi Made in Thailand (about 100 meters away from Hilton/Central) on second Road - come out of Central on Second Rd cross rd turn right about 150 meters you will set of Beer Bars that's the start of Made in Thailand (takes you all the way through to Soi BUkao) - There is a new set of beer bars all being built all around there at the moment.  Better still for pattaya  join Pattaya Addicts  (google it) gives you the lasted on the ground uptodate intel for Parts.   

Shadow