Kathy
Fuji - 4FA1

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 0/5 (Negative if I could)

Damage: 600 x 2 for double session, +400 scammed

Repeat:  Hell no

Alright been a while since my last report as mostly I only stick to my regular.  But decided to take a stroll and see what's at Fuji and did a top to bottom browse.  Saw a fit spinner on 18A2 and noted her down to come back but then got seduced into 4FA1 by Kathy who opened the door wearing a sexy white bikini with a robe draped over her.

She has the most perfectly shaped body ever within my fuckable reach.  5'6 perfect breasts (fake) 36Cs (at least), tight washboard abs, and not an ounce of fat on her.  Incredibly athletic and super tight.  Bikini model!

Decided to give her a spin and walked in.  She had some food on her nightstand and so she bussed around to the outdoor balcony to clean it out; whilst inviting me to take a shower - alone...  first warning sign...

But then she stripped down and smiled at me.  her body has to be seen to be believed.  Also, revealed that she was completely SHAVED. Very rare in HK, so pretty much all common sense and rationale left me at that point.

I'd say face is above average, and she's in her mid to late twenties.  Long bleached hair with coloured contacts.  Said she was a Taiwan / HK mix here for long stay and had rented the place for a few months.

Now I normally have difficulty finishing and I hate being rushed, so I typically go for a double session (I.e. pay double to guarantee an hour and tell them upfront I like it slow and no rush).  So I told her this and we agreed $1,200 for an hour.  She points to a sign and tries to upsell more - asking if I want massage, stockings etc but I pass.

I lay back and she begins the session with some stroking and a fairly routine cat bath.  I don't care, as I'm enjoying just looking at her fantastic body in all the mirrors.

CBJ had lots of tongue action and it was enjoyable, but nothing outstanding.  No DFK and no LFK.

She mounts in CG and I get a perfect view of her bald pussy enveloping LB.  super tight pussy squeeze and I will remember that image for a long long time.

Rhythm and tempo was ok. Mostly humping and bouncing with a little bit of grinding.  She goes at it for a good while before we switch to mish.

Ease it in and keep it slow and the squeeze is just fantastic.  Speed up and move her legs around for some solid pumping before I roll her over to doggie.

Fantastic ass but I can tell she's probably starting to get tired and sore - and I'm pretty tired too. So I call a time out to just relax and take a breather.

She's gasping for breath and playing it up, it's so big, I'm trying to destroy her pussy, and suggests a HJ find instead.  I just told her I do struggle finishing sometimes, but let's take a breather and normally I can finish second time round.  Just take it easy, take a breath, no rush, that's why I go for an hour.

She lies down next to me and we chat for a bit before going for round 2.

Switch out the dom, and she climbs on top in CG again.  Really pile driving it on, and even though I've never finished via CG it still feels and looks great.

I roll her over and try to grind it out in mish.  She's moaning and groaning but can't quite tell if it's fake no no no or a real hurting no no no.  checked to see if she's ok.  And she says she is sore and asks for HJ finish.  So I'm a little disappointed but kind of resigned to it anyway (which is why I normally stick with regulars).

Lie down, off comes the dom, on comes the baby oil and HJ.  Her skill is ok and I came real close but just couldn't fire it out, so I eventually took over and jerked it off.

She scoots off to shower and tells me to rest.  I catch my breath and then go shower solo (again).  Was already thinking about how to write up this report and was stuck on the WIR question.  At that time, I was going to say no, but would preface it by saying she's worth trying at least once - because of the super hot body and SHAVED.  I dunno, maybe she's better with repeat customers...

Anyways, I get dressed and pay her the $1,200 but here comes the fucking kick in the nuts.  She says I'm short and it's another $400 for HJ.  I was like uhh sorry excuse me?  We agreed on $1,200 for an hour (time check shows it's about 50 min)?

And then she points to these various signs in English with all the inflated prices claiming she normally charges 1,800 for an hour, 400 for HJ, 300 for walk in no touch.  And I was like this is bullshit, we're under an hour, had agreed 1,200 upfront, you never mentioned extra charge for HJ finish and I've NEVER had to pay extra for HJ.  As HJ is always cheaper and considered consolation prize.

We argue back and forth and she keeps pointing at the 400 HJ sign saying that I asked for HJ and need to pay up.  I tell her this is bullshit and I know she's trying to cheat me, and she was the one who suggested HJ but never mentioned price.  She lies and says she did.  I'm pissed and tell her I'm an experienced punter and that I've never needed to pay extra for HJ and those are the fake inflated price signs for gweilos.  I'm Chinese btw and was speaking to her in Cantonese. I also have sympathy for those forced to pay gweilo tax.

Going Fuji rate is around $500 for 30 min, but I know a significant portion of WGs have now upped this to $600.  Which is fine if they're hot or quality service.

I'm really pissed and about to lose my shit. I take a breath to calm down and avoid escalating it further. I'm still furious and call her out that this is an obvious scam, but that I'll pay the $400 because I can't be bothered to deal with the trouble.  Fork over the $400 and leave.  Because at the end of the day it's only $400.  But couldn't help feeling scammed.  It's the principle of the matter.

Never been so angry after a session.  I've paid extra for going overtime, and extra for services like BBBJ, costume, etc but these are always clearly agreed and I've never had to pay for a consolation HJ.

Buyer beware.  Avoid.

If despite the above warnings you still want to try her out (omg SHAVED perfect body) - I'd ask you to hate fuck her into the ground for me.

Hot, affordable, good service.  Pick 2.  Or in this case just 1, hot.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-5-2019 14:36  Karma  +4   
banter141a   23-5-2019 03:47  Acceptance  +4   
Bloodrage   19-5-2019 22:07  Acceptance  +2   thanks for telling us what to watch out for
guysty   19-5-2019 08:12  Karma  +2   Oooh feel bad for ya bro
hotjac   18-5-2019 13:26  Karma  +4   Thanks for the warning, but still tempting to see a body like that ...
jin.61   30-4-2019 05:05  Acceptance  +1   
Frank12   29-4-2019 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
mtbguy   28-4-2019 21:33  Acceptance  +1   Team building.
mwomwo   27-4-2019 20:30  Karma  +6   Sorry to hear. But thanks
cityguy   27-4-2019 17:05  Karma  +4   thanks for the heads up - one to avoid
jeffzeke   26-4-2019 14:34  Karma  +8   up-charging afterwards sucks, but I would not encourage "hate-fucking"
hkmann   26-4-2019 09:08  Karma  +4   Excellent
lively192   26-4-2019 00:01  Karma  +4   Consolation ks
batman108   25-4-2019 22:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
austin821   25-4-2019 17:29  Karma  +6   Extra K's for this quoteI'd ask you to hate fuck her into the ground for me." lol
Petay_1283   25-4-2019 14:51  Karma  +5   sorry bro
quietguy99   25-4-2019 12:36  Acceptance  +3   Maybe worth it if you just pay for basic and punish her with a pounding
Shinnok   25-4-2019 06:35  Karma  +3   Excellent. Thanks!
FXXI   25-4-2019 01:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the heads up. Agreed it is absolutely ridiculous to extra charge a HJ when FS has been paid for.
doghead   25-4-2019 01:23  Karma  +4   You were blinded by her Hotness. Guess we hav to get a signed contract with her.
viking0812   24-4-2019 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
fellatio69
Lustful Lord

UID 51763
Digest Posts 0
Credits 704
Posts 86
Karma 699
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
That does seem outrageous, i would have stood my ground and refused to  pay extra. If you have read any of my reports you will see that I had a similiar instance, where the girl threatened to call the
police, and I said go ahead and call them.
  She obviously didn't but fortunately these instances are very rare.
sarsip
Lustful Lord

UID 167578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 34
Karma 621
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 11:20  Profile P.M. 
Cleanly shaved, flat abs... That's MCOT

Maybe I should go hate fuck her to the ground as you suggested.

I never have paying extra except for one time condom broke and I creampie the girl.    I end up paid $300 extra

Recent Ratings
FXXI   25-4-2019 22:32  Acceptance  +1   my first concern would be an STD - i'm presuming this was awhile ago and you're safe! my second reaction is also how ...
americafirst141   25-4-2019 11:30  Karma  +4   how'd you guys come up with $300 damage, lol
SexNavigator
Lustful Lord

UID 88394
Digest Posts 0
Credits 834
Posts 303
Karma 824
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 TwistedMirror's post

While it's absolutely ridiculous to pay and get scammed, but I think you may have taken the right decision and avoided the trouble.
A friend of mine shared this experience with me. His session in Fuji went over 30 mins by like 5-10 mins. The girl insisted that he pays for 2 sessions. He refused. The girl called someone. After few mins, 3 guys come over and insist that he pays for 2 sessions in full.
My friend isn't local and cannot speak Chinese. And feeling pressured and in order to avoid further trouble, he just threw the money on the floor and left.

After that incident, he never went to another walk-up again.
TwistedMirror
Kinky King

UID 115076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 81
Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 fellatio69's post

I think I've seen your report about that and it did cross my mind.  But at the end of the day it's 'only' $400 vs the potential trouble that could be caused.

She's obviously a liar and she can say anything to the police or the triads managing the place.

If police got involved, at a minimum it's my details recorded and a few hours worth of hassle with no satisfaction or resolution.

If she called up the triads, doesn't matter what the truth is, but the potential for violence is there.

Also CCTV everywhere in Fuji and they could plaster it up on a poster for name and shame - a few local bros have been posted up there for some reason.

My only remaining regular is still at Fuji, and didn't want further trouble there.

Whilst I could have stood my ground, the potential for trouble outweighed the $400 hit.  So I just sucked it up, wrote it off and walked out.

Grrr.  Still angry about this
sarsip
Lustful Lord

UID 167578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 34
Karma 621
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 sarsip's post

@americafirst141 I only got $3xx extra on me, my habit : not carrying much more needed for the punt. That gal spared me a few bucks to take a bus

But seriously, don't carry too much, gals might steal from you or gangsters might mug you
TwistedMirror
Kinky King

UID 115076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 81
Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2019 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 TwistedMirror's post

@jeffzeke. @everyone else to be clear, please note that my comment was meant in jest.  Arguably bad taste but written in a moment of anger (that moment is still present and lingering actually) and I do not condone violence against her.

I'll delete as don't want it taken the wrong way or anyone to actually do anything of the sort.
TwistedMirror
Kinky King

UID 115076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 81
Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2019 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 TwistedMirror's post

Actually, it won't let me edit anymore.  Can a moderator take that part out please?
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 195
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2019 14:02  Profile P.M. 
OM. It is too bad you had such a bad experience. Every WG is in it for the money but it is unfortunate when some do not recognize that more will be earned with good service. Let's hope the reports get back to her and the service will improve. Everyone will then be a winner
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2019 09:06  Profile P.M. 
thanks for an outrageous report.

in some other cases i can share .... if you touch the girl's legs or breasts during HJ, the girl actually charges you BM prices. Only one fee (either HJ or BM) thank very much, but still inflated without defining what BM offers without taken off her cloths at all. For me, that's why, always first ASK the lady if we do anything LOL.
amphibean
Lustful Lord

UID 9984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 314
Karma 798
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2019 12:31  Profile P.M. 
Fuji seems like a shithole tourist trap these days, haven't gone back since my last nightmare experience there years back