Nationality: wuhan
Language: Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: HKD1100 +200
Repeat: On her next trip

Been a regular at the punt scene . But haven't been posting lately . Wanted to share my experience with mix stable . Saw a tall girl flashing on their WeChat update ( I have fetish for tall girl with long legs ) . Messaged and booked , zero BS , this guy means bussiness. Arrived on time , she opened the door , looked 90 percent as the picture . If anything more tall (174cm ) and long flashing legs in a traditional Chinese skirt ( what a turn on) . Said a yes .

Proceeded to undress each other , what a body ( has the flesh at right places ) , went for the shower , she gave me a nice body rub a quick Cath bath and bj in the shower itself . In the bed she was amazing   her smile was infectious and she was horny like fuck when I started sucking her breasts .her whole body was shivering and she was trying to take control .kissed my full body like a gf and and sucked my balls in a naughty way . Was fully ready , we put the Dom on . Best part room had a mirror on the wall. What a sight fucking such a beautiful rack in multiple positions watching in the mirror . We kept going for about 10 minutes when I pulled her on my lap to finish it off to get the extra depth .

She lied by my side for about another 5 minutes she was tired with the action .kept cuddling me , usual post that showered paid her the money and tips ( took her we chat) as she is a treasure who enjoys sex and not just as a job .