Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: Na
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1500 for lady drinks, beer and HJ
Repeat: Maybe
Old report: Boss said I did a good job today and he was going to take me out drinking for late birthday present (I work for chinese tour agency so lots of kickbacks) He said he needed to check out more venues for the tourists and that I should come along. We went to Soi Cowboy and walked around. (I never get tired of seeing all the girls in high heels and short skirts

He stops at toy bar and tells me this is it. I was kinda disappointed but boss is boss. I go in and order some drinks, was early so maybe only 4 girls and 1 bartender. Boss gets phone call and has to go back home because wife wondering where he is I get ready to go but he gives me 1500 baht and tells me to report to him later about hj service. I was confused but he was already gone in hurry (Wife starting to suspect I think)

I order lady drink for short Issan girl (Dark skin, Dark hair,  Little bigger then A cups and small ass made bigger by heels) We talk and after 2-3 lady drinks I ask her about HJ service. She tells me BJ for 1000 (I think she overcharging me because I don't speak thai well) or HJ for 700. I tell her 500 baht and ok. She orders 1 more lady drink and says ok. I get ready to move but she quickly comes back with wet wipe and motions for me to sit down at the end of the bar direct opposite facing the door. I am confused but I do it and she quickly undoes my zipper and wipes my little bro. I was confused but also excited. She starts giving me pse look biting lips and hj with some oil. She goes for 2 min when big group of americans come in. I make eyecontact with the guy and he gives me grin and sits on couch I put my hand inside her panties and feel her pussy (dry but still feels nice) and she starts talking dirty to me. I after 5 mins and want to leave quickly so pay bill and go.

Meet boss today and give him report. He wanted it because some tourist likes outside and he needed a place for it. Apparently 2 other bars in soi cowboy does this but he heard best from toy bar. Boss in bad mood (probably wife got to him) so i leave quickly.

Recent Ratings
davegrewl   16-6-2019 02:51  Karma  +3   thanks
sexfiend   19-4-2019 05:31  Acceptance  +1   Original
batman108   18-4-2019 00:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   17-4-2019 20:15  Karma  +4   hmm, would the bj take place at the bar's counter too?
Macau81   17-4-2019 17:24  Karma  +5   
RockyRockstar   17-4-2019 15:37  Karma  +5   Nice. Yes there are a couple of others like Jungle Jim’s & Afterskool....