Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: Didn't Ask
PSE: 10/10 JAV Quality
Price & Session Length: 2500 for 1.15 hour with BBBJ
Repeat: Yes
Got a lot of requests for contact info for the Special club but my bro is out of country so will need to wait for him to come back (Only have his line and it not working outside country) He recommend me this place saying this is like JAV but no FS. I am confused but trust him so I go here via BTS and grab taxi. Enter lounge and many girl sitting around and mamasan shows me course and recommends girl, I look around and choose tall girl (forgot name) who smiled at me instead. She is tall, bigish boobs (Bigger then B but a little smaller then C) and nice ass (not wearing heels) She grabs me and we go into room which is medium size with lots of empty space but looks a little run down. She helps me undress and we shower together. Action starts right away, JAV style she is soaping me up and down using her boobs and uses her pussy to rub my arms with soap She then puts my little bro on her ass crack and starts grinding like JAV not putting it in but kinda close After lots of service in bathroom she dries me off asks me to get on table while she showers.

Then massage which was not bad but maybe little bro had too much blood for me to think properly. She then gives nuru on back and front. Mamasan said no FS and she not put condom on but suddenly she cowgirl me and I think she already fucking me BB. I freak out but she laughs and shows that she is just holding my little bro with her hand and moving her body up and down like she is doing cowgirl. I feel so confused as it feels like condom FS but I enjoy the sight of her bouncing on me. She then milks me while I put my put up in the air with rimming but instead I just ask her to rub her tits on me. After while I feel like shooting so I ask for BBBJ. Service so good I nearly forgot and she smiles and goes at it. Not perfect technique and no DT but good enough I   in 2 min.

She washes up and helps me wash up normally and I leave. Any bro that take taxi here or grab here, careful people know what this place is and always laugh and smile dropping or picking you up from here. Also hard to get taxi out of this place as a bit difficult.

Mamasan said 3some possible so am excited and want to come again.

[ Last edited by  wuweb at 14-4-2019 17:33 ]

Recent Ratings
davegrewl   16-6-2019 03:16  Karma  +3   Thanks, will check it out on my next trip. Congrats on reaching lustful lord! Keep these posts coming.
JackTheBat   15-4-2019 23:56  Karma  +10   Bang Na? Wow, that Eastern direction is developing...
sexfiend   15-4-2019 20:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   15-4-2019 10:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   15-4-2019 08:30  Karma  +6   Favorable
Shinnok   14-4-2019 21:55  Karma  +3   Excellent. Maybe get contact details from the girls and arrange for an outcall after/before her shift.
Macau81   14-4-2019 19:52  Karma  +4   
hotjac   14-4-2019 19:08  Karma  +4   Sounds like a fun place - thanks for sharing.