Nationality: Thai
Language:  Fluent mandarin, some canto, very good English...and I imagine Thai
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: 170 HKD 20mins
Repeat: Yes

I'm quite liking these Thai nests and 170 is fast becoming my fav. Its small compared to others but the girls all seem pretty friendly. And what amazing value!

I went up the other day as I was feeling horny at lunchtime. The chinese street girls didnt appeal. Went up to this nest as had a great time there previously. Different batch of girls now, they rotate every 2-3 weeks I believe. The 3 girls I saw were a little uninspiring - cute ish at best. I would've picked one until I heard footsteps. Jay was walking down with a bucket of water having just finished with a customer. She was hot! Petite, great body in a tight dress which showed off her fake E cup boobs and a pretty face (she also has braces for those who like that). She was the one. I think shes really popular as I picked her straight after someone else was done, and after me there was another guy waiting. Sorry to the other ladies but I think shes taking most of the business.

I never fail to be surprised at the price point and GFE you get at these places. She's super friendly and smiley and started washing my cock in the bucket. Then onto bed for really sensual catbath, rubbing her big boobs (which are well done and soft) over me and my lb, and also some LFK(!). I asked her to keep her dress half on as it really hugs her figure - super hot. If you saw her in a club, you'd be happy to pick her up. She went down for a BBBJ but I stopped her and asked to be capped - so tempting but in these places, better safe than sorry. Her CBJ was one of the best I've had in HK - great suction, variation and she had no issues sucking on my balls. Some tit wank too. This went on for more than 10 mins. Then no change of condom, hopped on in cowgirl, loads of LFK and occasional DFK and rode me until I I remember she felt quite wet already - while I'm sure I was very sexy and turned her on loads (lol) I'm pretty sure it was just lube and from the last customer. If you are a hygiene freak, dont come to these places.

Shes apparently university educated and works in a supermarket in Pattaya. Pretty sure back home she has a few sugar daddies - scanning groceries doesnt pay for the big fake boobs. I have no idea why shes here selling herself for the price of a Shake Shack. Anyway shes here for another 3 weeks and shes still fresh - so go make the most of it guys.

[ Last edited by  mashuk at 5-4-2019 09:35 ]

Recent Ratings
fetty1738   23-5-2019 09:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Nitrorider   23-5-2019 02:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JCloy   13-5-2019 07:47  Karma  +4   that bucket wash is on my bucket list now...thanks!!!!
Palomino13500   11-4-2019 05:19  Karma  +2   
cknc31   6-4-2019 23:24  Karma  +3   price of a shake shack! haha
hkpunter999   5-4-2019 20:31  Karma  +6   
Freelancer   5-4-2019 18:59  Karma  +4   Anonymity in HK that’s why
porkchops   5-4-2019 16:10  Karma  +6   Thanks!
batman108   5-4-2019 12:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   5-4-2019 12:10  Karma  +5   Nice one.
austin821   5-4-2019 12:00  Karma  +4   
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2019 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question About Time Of Day - Re: Night Market

I went by Temple street (I passed 170 with its cardboard sign with "170" on it) and by and large there were few girls around, other than between Pak Hoi and Saigon, and even then maybe 4, one of whom was Thai. Within a reasonable distance of 170 itself there was nobody.

This was around 7 p.m. give or take.

Does the night market stop the trade? Is this a daytime nest?

The few I saw were not shy, including one who said, massage? I said, no thanks. She said I mean fucky fucky. I said, yes, I know that much.

I just flew in from Bangkok and before that, Pattaya. I mentioned HK$170 for 20 minutes to a couple girls before I left and they thought it was not enough to justify the trip. It's about US$22 so 700 Baht and the freelancers are doing short time via Thaifriendly for 1000-1500 Baht and of course no travel to HK required. So I share the observation that it seems unlikely a Pattaya girl with sponsors would not just stay in Pattaya for double the pay, 1/2 the overhead I suspect, and no airfare.

[ Last edited by  rickyricardo at 9-4-2019 21:34 ]
mashuk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 249308
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 19
Karma 294
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2019 22:10  Profile P.M. 
The nests open from around 9 or 10am to 1 to 2am. They are NOT the girls on the street. Just walk up the stairs or speak to the mama/papasan. The streetwalkers are all mainlanders. The night market doesn't stop the trade at all. Street girls charge more for much worse service but I guess you pay the extra for being able to check them out first.

I dont really understand the financials either but Jordan is full of Thai girls at this price who rotate every few weeks so it must work for some. A few have said they dont dare work anywhere in Thailand due to fear of being spotted by someone they know.

Recent Ratings
TroubleKorea65   22-5-2019 16:40  Karma  +3   
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2019 23:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mashuk at 9-4-2019 22:10Just walk up the stairs or speak to the mama/papasan.

Hmm, OK thanks. There was actually nobody outside 170 either, just an open door that looked kind of cruddy.  I saw only one old lady on a chair on the whole street tonight. I've been around that area before with a lot of people on chairs about however none spoke to or solicited me during the daytime.

I didn't know you just walk upstairs inside 170 and since it is hard to assess what it is (from the outside it could be anything) , I think I'd have felt like I was trespassing.

Being spotted anywhere in Thailand, that's quite a worry with 69 million people there. I know quite a few go to Delhi and work in HJ only massage shops for a salary and tips.

I guess if you work in a HJ shop you'd see a lot of "tips".
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2019 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Is It Considered Inappropriate to Browse?

I went to Jordan today and passed 170 again, still nobody around. Lots of non-Thai freelancers farther down, none of whom looked at me or said anything, more's the pity, because there were a few roses among the thorns.

As I passed a non-descript building entrance (and let's face it, that describes them all), a woman asked if I wanted a "young Thai girl" for HK$170 for 20 minutes. I was on the way to KP and had to piss like a racehorse and they are a known good bathroom stop, so I said, well, I am on my way but I might drop by later.

Then after Fing Fing (or possibly Fong Fong) at KP, I had little interest in 20 minutes or 2 minutes.

Is it bad form to go back to say, I will have a look to see what you say are pretty young Thais but at any price, I'm offline for a couple hours?

I kind of had the vibe that it would be rude to parade a bunch of nest girls ( assuming there was a bunch) on the basis I was going to do nothing.

I asked what the address was because when they start setting things up for the market it's hard as hell to see the sides of the street. She said it was 139 Temple Street.

So, fair to browse and not shop? And, anyone been to 139 Temple? Give her props at least for being someone outside 139 soliciting me, vs. no streetwalkers and nobody at 170.

The emphasis on "young" gave me a few heebie-jeebies as well, but it may have been a relative term, eg. they are younger than 35.
TroubleKorea65
Lustful Lord

UID 227252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 510
Posts 48
Karma 507
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2019 16:41  Profile P.M. 
I don't think it's a problem to do some window shopping. It's not like you'd be the first person to do so.

On another note, I don't know why you'd get a CBJ but still consent to DFK; there's STIs that transmit that way too.
victorQ
Nookie Newbie

UID 230007
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 7
Karma 10
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2018
Location hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2019 11:43  Profile P.M. 
any recent suggestion in temple street 139 or 170

HI Mats

Need suggestion for temple street 139 or 170 or 160, any new girls should visit.

As i am coming to HK  next week and will stay in jordon for 3 days, if some one has recent experiance in temple street, please recommended some.

thanks in advance,

Recent Ratings
porkchops   3-10-2019 12:50  Acceptance  +1   Should have posted this in Mongering Talk instead of posting in multiple report threads...