Name:  Ontipla
Nationality & Language: Thai, some english
Face: 9/10
Body:  9/10
Skill:  no idea
Service:  3/10
GFE:  9/10
PSE:  n/a
Price & Session Length: THB1000 barfine, no personal charge, did buy her a beer. She slept over.
Repeat:  Maybe, on different terms

I was hanging around Angelwitch as usual (It is my favorite bar, I'm a regular who spends hours there when I visit Bangkok. I particularly enjoy the music, performances and the personal rapport I have with many of them. I am the guy with the bowtie in his hair)
I don't punt there a lot and have the appeal of the guy who is always there but doesnt take people out even though they often try.
So one girl I have talked to quite a bit, her name is Ontipla, came up to me. It was around 11pm.
She has a few nice tattoo's and her body is some of the best I have seen in Thailand. To be honest, that girl is totally my type looks wise.

Ontipla started the usual banter of why I keep coming there and what I wanted. I replied I felt horny but didn't feel like taking anyone home. I wanted to drink and enjoy the atmosphere.
She cuddled next to me and didn't ask any drinks. She kept coming back to me every time she didnt have a customer which was most of the two hours I was there.
around 1 she asked if she could go home with me, she was sleepy (she looked the part). I told her I didnt want to buy anyone and she said just the barfine would be ok. She already had her drinks for that night.
She also said she wanted to boom boom with me.
I figured... it's a cutey and well let's give this a go so took her out to my appartment.

At my appartment she sarted kissing me and was yawning. I already got the idea that she was sleepy and this was going to end without a bang.
She showered and put on night clothes, told me she wanted to fuck but I needed to do the work lol.
One thing you need to know is that I am not superfit, I'm the prototype crazy overworked and doesn't exercise type. I'm not fat or weird looking, just out of shape.
Sex where I do all the work is not something I enjoy, needless to say I attempted and we both were rather unsatisfied.
I ended up licking her to orgasm and didn't really get any in return.

Next morning I had to work early at the hospital so left at 7am without the chance of a morning bang. We exchanged Line and she keeps messaging me but well that night made me lose appetite in her lol.
I don't blame her and it was fun sleeping next to a nice hottie anyways.
In a way this is the true GFE isn't it?

I can recommend her as she is nice and has never tried to hustle me.

[ Last edited by  Saintjulie at 30-3-2019 17:14 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   11-4-2019 12:00  Karma  +8   nice!
Petay_1283   1-4-2019 14:15  Karma  +6   thanks, my fave bar.
zennor   1-4-2019 06:07  Karma  +5   That's a different kind of story! I like it.
batman108   31-3-2019 01:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   30-3-2019 22:12  Karma  +6   Thanks, interesting story.
bedlam   30-3-2019 20:57  Karma  +4   Nice bro
RockyRockstar   30-3-2019 20:41  Karma  +5   Like this place will look out for her do you remember her number?
Macau81   30-3-2019 17:19  Karma  +5   
Saintjulie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253050
Digest Posts 0
Credits 257
Posts 18
Karma 255
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2019 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I do not remember her number. More into names, makes it more personal and old fashioned. Maybe I’m just getting old myself.

Recent Ratings
RockyRockstar   31-3-2019 18:53  Acceptance  +5   Ok no worries it’s only so I could look out for her next trip!