Acceptance 110
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2019 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Black Pagoda - mai

Date & Time of Session:  Mar 2019
Name:  mai (I think that was her name) she had short hair, average height A cup bust but amazing ass
Nationality & Language: Thai, english
Face: 6/10  
Body:  6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  1 Ld 150bhat + 1000 barfine+3000B short time  
Repeat: probably not.. But maybe try another girl I seen I. There after mai had jumped on me..

So it was about 10pm and I was at a loss end, was close to patpong so went to have a look.

Went into Kings castle (the one without ladyboys) think the other is called Kings corner.. Not sure if it was 1 or 2 I went into first but it was full of younger skinner girls.. Great view ordered a bar and then realised most were not interested or just bored out of their mind so. Paid the tab and gave black pagoda a go..

I have been here once before a few years back but it empty and no music so I left pretty quick so I wasn't expecting much.. Walked up the stairs and a few milfs ushered me up into the lift.. Went into the bar and it was lively women dancing about and decent music not the usual go go bar type.. More mixed modern stuff but still dance music.

Got led to a seat and ordered a drink.. There are too many girls in the place maybe about 10 at most but they all have great body's face so so I would say about 6s and 2 8s.

Got my drink and mai introduces herself and starts rubbing my leg.. She's not pushy or anything and just chats no hint of even wanting a drink. I offer her a drink and she is very thankful.. She starts dancing for me and pretty much dry humps me  while I have my beer and look at the other dancers and out the windows out into the street.

I wanted a release fo asked how much the bar fine was and shortime. 4000 bhat.. I agreed and she was off to get changed.. While she was gone I seen a smoking hot one walk past with a great ass with only a thong on.. I said to myself next time

At this point I thought black pagoda still had their own short time rooms but mai told me they closed a year ago so we hard to go to a short time hotel.. Extra 600 bhat..

Went around the corner.. Into the short time hotel.. Quiet nice compared to nana rooms upstairs.. Showered separate and the fun started.

Bbbj, good suction and eye contact kept me hard. Condom on (forgot my own so they were small.) cowgirl she was bouncing like a mad thing to the sound of the mucis she had put on... She was really athletic.. Small boobs but an amazing ass.. Ample to grab but not fat.. mish and doggie.. She said she was horn and wet and wanted to fuck for 30mins.. I lasted 5 hahhaa.

Rested she said she wanted more but she had no more condoms.. So I ordered lore from Reception. 100bhat and 3 more condoms. We went at it again but this time managed about 20mins.. She still wanted more but I was spent.. She didn't really care it was short time, and wanted more but I was tired and needed to get up early next day so called it a night and we went our ways

She said she had started a few months, only work in black pagoda so far and family thinks she works for a restaurant.. I believe her as she's still pretty innocent and not harded yet.

Overall a good fun and a great punt.. But turned out a tad expensive in the end, but I guess I could have got more if I was up for it on the night..

Happy hunting

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   28-5-2019 05:42  Karma  +3   
hotjac   26-5-2019 09:39  Karma  +4   Nice - thanks for the info ...
Freelancer   26-5-2019 07:22  Karma  +8   Favorable
jeffzeke   26-5-2019 06:39  Karma  +8   thanks
RockyRockstar   31-3-2019 22:56  Karma  +5   Nice find!
batman108   28-3-2019 02:40  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
bobarthurs   28-3-2019 01:13  Acceptance  +1   double helping!
z3r00
Nookie Newbie

UID 143550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 58
Posts 6
Karma 58
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2019 01:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice report! Black Pagoda is one of my favorite gogo bars in Bangkok. Love the music and girls there.

Weird about the short time rooms, though... I was just there last week and they still had them on the second floor of the same building.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   26-5-2019 09:40  Karma  +2   Good to know