Post at 26-3-2019 13:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
VIP Spa Again Markham

Date: March 21 or 23, 2019 - 9:30pm
Name: Chinese Name?
Face: 4/5
Body 4/5 (fake boobs)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5 (again stop fake moaning + seemed rush to getting me to cum)
Overall: 3/5
Cost: CAD$160 (30mins)

Revisited VIP Spa and tried looking for that girl in the bikini - she was there so without hesitation I booked her.  We went into one of the rooms and immediately demanded money   I feel this demand vs the previous girl is different.. she seemed more demanding and isnt as friendly.  In my mind i was like Im going to F**K you so hard that you cry.  Anyway... i paid and then she said to shower myself as it is not part of the package. (I was like why do they all say that)  I remember going the other time and the other girl said that too.. Maybe they just dont like me haha...

So when she returned I saw her stripping and I asked for bbbj - she quickly said $20   complete turnoff, she went as far as if u dont believe go ask boss.  I didnt even want to bother at this point.  She cbj me a bit and it was ok.  When little bro was up, she came down on me riding me cowgirl.  She went on and on very eager to get me to but not gonna give in and honestly I dont think she is tight at all..  after going a few minutes she said she is tired.  I flipped her around to do doggy.  When I tried to reach down, she said "no touching"  fine... so i pumped her for another few minutes and she started fake moaning even louder so annoying (does all bro hate that?)  Soon she turned over and I went hard and deep in mish.  My face and her face was really close and i stared into her eyes... she is very cute I have to say.  I wanted to kiss her and she somewhat complied.  It makes me cum when I kiss and fuck so not long after I deep and hard into her (in a condom of course).  She removed the condom and told me to shower as she needs to do something.  So of course I went to shower and I started asking where she is from and how old etc... she was fixing the towel which I find gross.. how do I know who else slept there.  I hope she brought clean towels when I was showering but I dont recall this.. anyway afterward i finished showering and I walked out to get dressed.  She said someone else is waiting for her and that she needs to go.  She was holding brand new pair of stockings i should have requested that... anyway I said ok and she left.  She told me to revisit her soon...   I really dont know if I would revisit her as service wasnt great and she seemed rushed.

P.S.  Very important for bros who have S/O - dont get near her face as she has sparkles all over her.. if your face touches her face, you will have TONS of explaining to do.. sparkles are hard to remove with just face washing

Recent Ratings
Frodohawk   27-4-2019 18:41  Acceptance  +1   
akira112   25-4-2019 14:28  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   19-4-2019 10:11  Karma  +8   thanks for the warning on sparkles, and also the advice on how to remove them!
hkpunter999   18-4-2019 04:12  Karma  +4   Thank you for the Duct Tape tip Explorer1!
dmz02   18-4-2019 01:57  Karma  +3   
Explorer1   9-4-2019 07:13  Karma  +1   Use duck tape for sparkles. You are welcome LOL
UncleDad   2-4-2019 00:14  Karma  +10   Great stuff!
NicoDelog62   29-3-2019 21:52  Acceptance  +1   great review but sounds like not so friendly and too robotic
batman108   27-3-2019 12:36  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
dmz02
Kinky King

UID 252255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 72
Karma 1100
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2019 01:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I noticed every now and then these spas have police around??? It seems more risky than walk ins.. are these cops going in for enjoyment too?? Or legit checks? Hahah.. haven’t tried VIP spa but been to purple sugar a couple times it’s worth checking out OP if you haven’t

Recent Ratings
thaunknown   4-5-2019 11:21  Karma  +3   thx bro.
Frodohawk   27-4-2019 18:33  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   19-4-2019 10:11  Karma  +4   good advice, thanks!