Language: English
Link: Not in website
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
Fees: 2700 baht, VIP room 1.5 hrs
Repeat: yes

She was the first girl I saw as I entered the parlor. School girl outfit on and I could see her ass hanging out so I knew right away I was going to bang her. Went downstairs to the vip room (basically a jacuzzi and bed). She left the room while the jacuzzi was filling up. Before she came back, I was already in the jacuzzi about half way filled up with my legs spread eagle as she enters. That automatically broke the ice as she smiled playfully and said, "He ready for meee?"

Now I must say she's about 5ft tall, slim with no body fat, and B cups. Def MCOT as she straddles me in the jacuzzi. She caressed my lil brother with her shaved pussy and rubbed her fine tits in my face. Them she turned around and teased him with her nicely shaped bottoms. At this point, I was all but ready to explode but before I did, I asked her how many times can I cum and she answered once. "Fuck" I thought to myself, but it was too late. As soon as I blew my load, I simultaneously put some soap on my cheeks to distract her my cock so she left go and cleaned it off. After the clean up, we moved to the bed with her not having a clue that I just released my goodies.

Standard oil massage for the next 20 mins or so and perfect for me as I recuperate. Then comes the flip and the fun. She caps me and gives me a CBJ. Then she oils herself up and slides up and down. As she comes down, she slips my lil brother in and out of her with a sexy moan each time. After about the 4th time, I had enough and straight piledrive her as she ride me. Got on her feet and continued CG as I pound her from below as well. After 5 mins of this, We changed positions as she said, "You so big and I'm tired." LOL. So onto mish we go then to doggy where I grabbed her boob with one hand and her hair with the other. Soon enough I .

Took a shower, had another massage, got dressed then left. Overall, a really good experience especially for a first timer in BKK.

Recent Ratings
bobarthurs   25-3-2019 02:38  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   24-3-2019 17:57  Karma  +5   
batman108   24-3-2019 14:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
aurufc   24-3-2019 12:21  Karma  +5   lmao, the old soap of the face distraction technique lol