Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2019 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thumbs Up Michelle - CWB

Date & Time: 20th March 2019
Link:http://go141.com/en/A26582-CB-14 ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality: Local
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Repeat: Yes

Have been trying to book her for sometime but never could collide with both of our schedule. Wanted to expand on the horizon from the 5th floor. Reached at her room and felt a good vibe about the session. She opened her door and she welcomed me inside. Other reviewers have gave her face rating at 4 but i felt i gave it 2.5 because the makeup did bordered me. I would have preferred the less makeup version of her. Once inside, she started seducing me with erotic dance and slowly taking off my clothes. She is really good at setting mood. We were holding each other while unclothing each other slowly. We head to shower and her antics were more sluttier than ever where she was rubbing her body against mine which cleaning everything throughly. She was stroking my LB and made it solid hard. I had to stop her as she was stroking it pretty hard while keeping seduction thing on. I went out of the shower and dried myself while she continued to clean herself.

She came out of the shower and asked me whether i would like to drink anything, coffee, whiskey or water.  I chose water and She hands the water to me. We moved on the bed and she started providing a CBJ and i must admit she is one of the pros. She even tried DT. I asked her to come on top, i started pumping her from below and she said that she would like to ride me herself. We did that for a while and i asked to switch positions. I wanted to be on top of her where i could control the action. I was on top of her for a while and she realised i was holding it back as i didn't wanted to ejaculate too quickly and i could control when i could cum. She asked me to go with the natural flow and to make sure that i could feel her LS. I responded by saying that i am feeling it. I asked her to switch to Doggy position, after inserting my LB into her and thrusting few strokes, she said it hurts because of the size. (Mind you, i did tell her in the beginning that if she feels any pain, she should tell me right away). I went back to be on top of her, she told me to fuck naturally and don't control , i did after a while i shot my load into her.

She took off the condom and we head to the showers. Her post fuck service is quite good and she basically repeated the antics in the shower again but for shorter time. While i was dressing, we talked about music and etc. OVERALL, She is a good service provider and i thoroughly enjoyed my session with her.

Recent Ratings
cityguy   23-3-2019 09:09  Karma  +4   solid report
batman108   22-3-2019 02:26  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
SingaporeFatso   21-3-2019 23:42  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. Makes me want to go back