Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service:
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD 60 for 45 mins plus + 50 bucks tip
Repeat: I just might...

Legendary session.
An hour or so to kill around Surry Hills, and a hankering for some sweet young pussy, I trotted off to Massage at Central. I had a rather ordinary punt there a good few months ago, but they have been getting rave reviews of late fron some reliable punters and seem to boast an interesting array of ladies.

I was ushered into the room and introduced to Yumi, with a warning that she was very new to the job - her third day. She was cute and friendly and seemed keen, so I stumped up the cash and got my kit off while she assembled oil and wipes and stuff. When she returned she appeared a little reticent, so I got up and retrieved my wallet to give her the tip up front. This gave her confidence and she swiftly stripped off so I could appreciate her girlish frame and pert breasts. Things were looking up!

She's not much of a masseuse, gentle stroking was about it, but she very soon started paying attention to my arse crack and groin, which was most enjoyable. She did use a lot of oil - I was starting to feel like a salad. Then she clambered onto the table, straddling one of my legs. Her natural bush felt good against me, and her knee was up against my scrotum as she leant forward to bless my back with her firm breasts. She sat up again, poured on yet more oil, then alternated between fondling my tackle and rubbing her tits on me. It was nice, but was in danger of becoming a little monotonous. Eventually she planted a line of kisses up my back to my ear, whispered; "Can you...." and then forgot how to say "turn over." She tried a few phrases like "reverse," and "underneath," becoming charmingly frustrated as I raised a sardonic eyebrow and refused to bail her out. Then it came to her. "TURN OVER, TURN OVER!" She giggled delightedly as I gave her a round of applause and squirmed myself into the sunny-side-up position. She stood alongside me, poured on even more oil and began gently gripping my cock.

And here, brothers, is where things got really interesting. I reached round her superb little bottom to see if she would permit a little pussy play. I found no resistence, and slithered a digit through the copious coating of oil into her. The feeling as the oil gave way to her own natural lubrication was lovely, as was her reaction to my penetration.

She buckled her knees a little and wriggled herself further onto my hand. My index finger was deep inside, my ring finger lay firmly along her groin and my thumb began clawing at her labia majoris like an egg whisk. She moaned gently, her breathing became fast and, before long, she was cumming on my hand, shuddering wildly. She collapsed on top of me, muttering "goood, good....," and then watched me lick my fingers clean of her sweet musk, wide eyed, almost as if no one had ever tasted her before.... Could I have been the first? What an enchanting idea!

Still sucking love juice from my right hand, my left drifted across her breasts, down over her smooth tummy and over her mons pubis for another dip. She was every bit as responsive this time and came quickly again. Unable to resist, I craned my neck forwards and started in to slurp away at her delectable cunt as her hands roamed wildly over my back, digging in with her nails as my fingers joined in again and a third orgasm erupted within her. This gal was seriously getting off on me, and I was enjoying every second.

Slightly cross-eyed now, she lay herself on the table with me and set in kissing and nuzzling my neck, panting with pleasure. As she worked her way on top of me I found that my little brother was right up alongside her little sister. No sooner had I noticed this than ger hand had joined them, working them both at the same time untill she arrived a a fourth burst of juddering, juicy joy!

Now there was light French kissing going on, and tight, tight hugging being done and it was all sooooo nice...

Alas, our time together was drawing to a close, and she reluctantly disentangled, standing beside me to tug me over the line as I gently played with her little nipples.

Hot towels were brought, but they made little impression on the thick coating of oil over me. Luckily this place has a shower, and half a bottle of body wash eventually dissolved the slick. She had dressed by the time I emerged and was sat leaning sleepily against the wall, blushing and smiling. I thanked her, she thanked me - it had been an hour ir so of mutual pleasure after all - and I ket myself out to rejoin the day.

A lovely, intimate session.
Happy mongering, bros!!!!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   24-3-2019 03:57  Karma  +8   outstanding!
austin821   21-3-2019 06:24  Karma  +5   Excellent punt Coffeee. Cheers
batman108   21-3-2019 01:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Gent123   20-3-2019 23:43  Karma  +3