Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes 900 + 100 tip
Repeat: Hell Yea

Hello everyone! I have been a long time lurker on here. Thank you everyone for their reports they were super helpful. So I have been mostly going to Spas and I had a few favorites in the past, such as Spring Spa, Secret Garden Spa, and other in the past. I have been to Mimosa before over the last 2 years. I am surprised no one has posted a review on it. Booking is easy over WeChat. The mamasan used to speak English, but I am not sure now. I just used a translation app to make my booking. It was quite simple and straight forward. The spa is on the small size, but the rooms are quite big. They have 3 rooms and they seem to be quite busy for the most part. The Spa is in a good location and easy to get to. There are restaurants downstairs so you won't feel weird going there. The only bad part is there is only 1 elevator.

Well enough about the Spa itself on to the massage! The overall experience was great. I was just expecting a good massage and a normal HE, which I believe is the 600 price. They have an extensive menu, but I don't read Chinese well enough. You know the normal routine, I ring the door bell, get welcomed in and got told to take a shower. I didn't see the usually Mamasan, but I haven't been there in forever, but I think I found my new spot.

The girl was really nice. She was wearing a nice black skirt and white dress. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that she pretty much resembled her pictured on the database. The picture does make her face a little skinnier, but she was still pretty none the less. Her body looked amazing when she was dressed and it looked even better later.

Part 1 was a very good massage, I didn't really communicate much, because my mandarin is very bad, but I know a few words. She was really nice and tried her best to communicate. She wasn't much of a talker during Part 1 though. Overall, she rubs the muscles from head to toe. Puts some slight pressure on your back muscles. I mean it wasn't the best massage, but it ranks up there.

Well on to Part 2, she asked me what type of massage I wanted, and she showed me the price list, I just pointed to the 900 dollar one and was expecting a NURU style massage, but I was surprised and quite happy to see what I actually got. So after I communicated what I wanted she took off all her clothes, and that body was amazing. I laid back down faced down and then  I was expecting a oil massage, but she started just kissing my back and licking up and down. I may be a little weird, but I love tongue  baths. And man she knew how to use her tongue. She would move up and down and finish up in my ears and I was getting little brother was starting to wake up.

On the flip, it was the same routine, and I had full access to little sister. I was allowed to stick anything in, but while she was giving me a tongue bath I was just fingering her and enjoying her boobs. Then she started moving down to little brother. To be honest, this wwhole time I was not expecting a BJ, but I love getting BJs, and she did not disappoint. I knew she knew how to use her tongue as she was doing the tongue bath and her skills with little brother were on point. She would lick around all the areas down there, but of course before she started she cleaned up the area with some wet wipes. She knew to take it slow and steady and she stopped right before I was    . Then she would move back up to my body and continue with the tongue bath. I wanted to 69 but I did not DATY, I don't know why I didn't, but I just did not feel like it tonight. I just wanted to admire her beautiful ass and little sister. She had a very nice bush, there was very small hairs and it was really soft, but it was a fantastic view of her little sister and ass. I finally finished shortly after transitioning to 69 I couldn't hold it any longer.

We finish up by taking a shower together, she cleaned me up really well and overall I will go back to see her again. I did get her WeChat, I will ask if I can share it later as I build up my relationship with her.

Well please treat her well, if you decide to give her a visit.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   23-3-2019 11:04  Karma  +3   
sakkie69   20-3-2019 08:00  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   19-3-2019 23:05  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
zebra   19-3-2019 22:41  Karma  +5   
dakenjiro   19-3-2019 21:33  Acceptance  +1   All access to LS - hopefully no bareback though!?
Mojoman   19-3-2019 17:45  Acceptance  +1   One more to the bucket list, thanks
aurufc   19-3-2019 16:19  Karma  +5   Nice report. Keep them coming
amoeba69   19-3-2019 15:51  Karma  +2   Excellent
3QOxqK2Liy0t   19-3-2019 15:15  Karma  +2   
Mister   19-3-2019 14:15  Karma  +5   Welcome and keep reporting! Have eyeballed 奶哇 but not tried her yet. A dark, buxom beauty with a nice smile
hotjac   19-3-2019 12:06  Karma  +6   Great info, and super report. thanks for sharing.
batman108   19-3-2019 10:05  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Phaychay   19-3-2019 00:10  Karma  +4   
HKVISITOR45   18-3-2019 23:42  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   18-3-2019 22:52  Karma  +4   I've been wondering about this place for ages! Thanks for the review!
dzbank   18-3-2019 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   18-3-2019 22:12  Acceptance  +1