Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1500 for 45 min
Repeat: Yes, but want to try others

Hello fellow pooners! I’ve finally had a taste of what hongkong has to offer when it comes to food, drinks and women. Never thought that I would take the plunge as I was nervous as hell doing this but I’ve decided that I needed to before I start a family and get married. I booked Lilia earlier during the day and agent was very quick in responded and booked for 12 pm the next day.

So to calm my nerves down, I visited the famous fuji building and read some reviews that alot of russians were on the 3rd floor. Got to fuji building and was lucky that noone was lining up for the lift. Went up to the highest 22nd floor and boy was i unlcuky after as it was crowded up there. knocked on every door that had a welcome sign. There was nothing good to find as it was during sunday night and of course it was busy. Only one russian (left door beside elevator) was there but i didnt like what she looked like so i passed.

Since nothing was good at fuji due to the busy times, i decided to book Lilia earlier at 11pm. Now, i didnt know which bus to take and was running late so i texted agent to push it to 11:30pm and they were understanding and quick to respond which made me feel comfortable. Got to the hotel finally at 11:13 pm early, agent texted me the room mumber, went up feeling anxious, rang the bell and there standing model tall latvian Lilia same as her pics. She was skinny fit tall with a tattoo on her right foot. I was star struck when she opened the door and let me in. Spoke perfect english and led me to the shower, gave two small towels as ran out of big ones. Quickly self showered, came out and smelling some cigarettes smoke in the room but she smelled fantastic and not heavy smoker smell. Gave her the money first, went to the bed and she quickly undressed her bathrobe. Gave me a catbathed and licked me all over and worked on my nips and woke up LB. On with the dom and started a nice sloppy sounding slurping cbj for 5 min. I wanted to see her body (too bad there was no mirror in the room). Flip her on her back started daty while playing with her nips, she got wet and moaned to my rthymic tongue. LB went soft when I started daty but woke up again when she got wet and moaned. Wanted cbj again so i laid on my back and she started cbj again. Not long she is on top of me cowgirl and was pounding faster and faster. I had to slow her down and she said she could feel if i wanted slow or fast but even slower posed a risk of me ending early LOL. So tried to hold it but had swith to missionary and started pounded her. This position didnt help either as i had a perfect view of her tight skinny body. So i grabbed her long legs brought her closer to me and I she looked into my eyes and just felt so close to her. I didnt kiss her but i feel like she would be ok for kissing but i didnt prefer to kiss.  She had a body of a skinny but had abs too. No belly fat at all. Switched to doggy and pounded her really hard as i know this will make me climax. So when she was on doggy, she arched her back which was the best view of my life so i had to pounded hard and continued until i inside her but kept on pumping away anyways while still hard and she kept on moaning louder wih every pump.

Once the deed was done, we chatted a bit about where she was from and she said she was from Latvia until tomorrow and will be back next weeks at the same hotel. She wanted to give me her number but I told her I dont live here or come to hk enough to punt and she understand. I took another shower myself, said my goodbyes with a giant smile on my face. Felt so satisified on this trip and first punt with a white girl.

If anyone still wants to give her a try, id highly recommend Lilia or Lilian as she said but her name on DB said Lilia. If her ad is still there, then she could probably be extended her stay. The only thing I would want to add though is yes she is expensive but I wished that she could have added more like a massage or msog on the menu. She did say another shot was $1000 when in missionary lol. I just wanted to fulfill doing a white on my list so I didn’t mind.  I may try to venture to out to fuji on my last day here but maybe try other places. Until another next time!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-3-2019 12:11  Karma  +8   nice!
Ssmfd3srx7   20-3-2019 21:46  Acceptance  +1   
wickedwickedsin   20-3-2019 17:24  Karma  +3   Great woman. I always like tall north Teutonic woman with fair skin and light hair.
Jfrost24   20-3-2019 13:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Thx
deviantmindhk   20-3-2019 12:24  Karma  +3   excellent and welcome!
jezzzz   20-3-2019 12:03  Karma  +4   pleasant read
Petay_1283   20-3-2019 11:08  Karma  +6   
sakkie69   20-3-2019 07:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkpunter999   20-3-2019 04:12  Karma  +4   
porkchops   20-3-2019 02:34  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
UncleDad   19-3-2019 23:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
dakenjiro   19-3-2019 18:52  Acceptance  +1   Latvian women are usually jaw dropping stunning. Nice report :)
aurufc   19-3-2019 16:24  Karma  +5   Glad you enjoyed!! Tip for HGs, save a photo from DB as they disappear quick. Will get you more K on a report.
amoeba69   19-3-2019 15:47  Karma  +2   Awesome review!
HongSexKong   19-3-2019 14:07  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing, she is one of my target too ))
like2bonk   19-3-2019 12:25  Karma  +5   
hotjac   19-3-2019 12:11  Karma  +4   Nice - looking forward to her return.
batman108   19-3-2019 10:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
LittleWing   19-3-2019 09:31  Karma  +3   
Smatte   19-3-2019 08:34  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for sharing!
Johnnyr555   19-3-2019 00:24  Karma  +6   Thanks hope to be able to see her
viking0812   18-3-2019 22:20  Acceptance  +1   
supmango   18-3-2019 21:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jfrost24
Nookie Newbie

UID 252895
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 3
Karma 7
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2019 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
1 shot for $1500?

Great report. I would agree that Latvian women can be gorgeous. I punt in the UK and EU. Is it the custom in HK to have only 1-shot per booking? I have come across this in Amsterdam, because I was too dumb to not ask first, but most SP will allow multiple for the time booked.
Traveling to HK in April, just wanted to understand local customs.
Thx

Recent Ratings
porkchops   20-3-2019 02:33  Karma  +2   Pls rate the original post. Yes, in HK when you book an HG for 45 minutes, it includes one shot.