Location: Room D, 3/F, Kwong Yam Bldg., 84 Kwong Fuk Rd., Tai Po
Link: http://go141.com/en/A27415-TP-Massage-Boa.html
Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: Boa refused payment!
Repeat: Seems I Like Flirting With Danger....

Well, I had been seeing Boa more regular since my last visit with her late Feb.  But had been way too busy to post anymore reviews.  Everytime I go to see her, Boa just has her way with me.  I have a feeling she either is really into me and wants to prove it desperately.  Or she just been roughed up a few too many times and like blowing off steam with me.  Boa is the same as always with me, very insistent on fucking me bareback!  She would literally wear me down to the point when I am exhausted, if I am still hard she would try to jump on a ride me bareback.  Or blow me until I am hard and attempt to ride me.  Don't think that just because she is such a tiny thing that she is frail, Boa is actually quite strong!  I have a really hard time fighting to keep her off me after we are done!  As usual Boa would always put another coat on my lb and ride me when she knows that I wouldn't let her.  But I would always make sure that the coat was still on my lb as she mounts me.  Boa would proceed to ride me until I had shot of a bunch of times.  I think she is really trying to get the coats to burst!  Luckily they are really strong!

I arrived at her place again after work as she told me that if I didn't visit her this time I would regret it!  Don't know what she meant by that.  She had they busy sign up on her door, but as I walked towards her door.  She opened it and pulled me in.  Boa DFKed me again as she stripped me "When are we getting married?"  I explained again that I still wasn;t interested.  Boa made an adorable pouty face "You can't lie to me!  You love and I Love you!  We will be together.  Why fight it!"  I took off her bra and panties.  She stared into my eyes "You want to taste me?  Only my husband will ever taste me.  Just say you will marry me and you can have it!"  I DFK her and she lead me into the shower to clean off.  I stroked her pussy as she cleaned me off.  "All you have to say is that you will marry me" she said "I will let you have everything right now!"  We dried off and as usual she was all over me.   "Why don't you stay the night?" she sighed as she broke off the kiss "we can fuck until we both pass out from exhaustion!"  Boa went back to DFKing me followed with a catbath and a bbbj.  I was starting to get weak at the knees as she was going to town on my lb.  Boa would occasionally stop to suck on my balls.  After a few minutes I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed it.

Boa then pushed me onto her bed.  "It looks like I am out of condoms!" she giggled "Whatever will we do?  He needs release and I need my fun!"  I stopped her from mounting me.  "Come on" she cooed "You want this.  Trust me when you have had me bareback.  You will crave it everyday!"  I got her off me, and was about to start getting dressed.  She opened a drawer and pulled out a bunch of condoms!  She pouted "Can we at least used them all?"  She stood up and pulled me back to her bed.  She laid me down and put a coat on my lb.  "Sure you won't reconsider?" she asked "It will be an experience we will both enjoy!  I promise that I am 100% clean!  I even have the results from my recent test, if you want to check!"  I told her that I didn't want to risk getting her pregnant.  "I have pills!" she told me "I will take one right after we are done!"  I politely decline her offer.  She started to ride me "Will you at least let me have my fun?"  I agree to it.  She rode me for a while as I sucked on her breasts while she stroke my hair.  We switched to doggy and finished things off missionary.  She cleaned off my lb and started sucking on him to get him hard again for another round.  "Remember to put a coat on him before you ride" I reminded her.  She gave me a nod as she sucked on my lb.  She put a coat on my lb and started riding me again.  "Trust me" she gasped "This will feel much better if we were doing this all natural"  I declined.  Boa rode me until I shot my load a bunch of times without changing the condom.      After I shot off the 3rd time I asked her to stop.     "lease just let me have my fun" she sighed "I feel so good right now."  She continued to ride me after I shot another load!     I tried to get her off me but she laid down and held me tight as she continued to ride me.  "I love you" she moaned between kisses "I love you!"  She continued moaning that she loved me over and over as she rode me until I shot another load!     "lease stop!" I begged her "You are hurting me!"  She reluctantly stop and kissed me deeply "I am sorry that I hurt you!  I just love you so much!"  She got off me with a disappointed look in her eye as she saw that the condom was still intact!  I have feeling that Boa wants me to knock her up!  She clean me off and laid on top of me.  She started asking me if I love her.  I told her that I did like her but didn't want to get married.  She start saying that she wished that I had meet her before she got into this profession.  That she regretted that she wasn't able to find me sooner.  That she is glad that she has found me now and that she knows that we will be together soon.  We got cleaned up.  Boa refused payment again "You never have to pay to spend time with me.  I am your wife.  I know that we will be married soon.  It is just a matter of time!"  She held me tightly and DFKed me before sending me out into the world.  I guess I just like flirting with danger.....

Recent Ratings
adrenal   20-3-2019 05:21  Karma  +7   do the right thing - cash $$$
sssqblf   19-3-2019 12:08  Karma  +2   Excellent
rajuk   18-3-2019 19:00  Acceptance  +4   "I promise that I am 100% clean! " How many clients does she say to?
godisdead   18-3-2019 16:16  Karma  +5   Thanks. GFE overload! Wonder what experience new punters would get...
NeverWong   18-3-2019 15:21  Karma  +4   Be careful man!
Sibil2   18-3-2019 15:15  Karma  +5   Another great boa report keep them coming
batman108   18-3-2019 10:44  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Klueze   18-3-2019 06:40  Karma  +3   Bro said the right thing, "free thing cost the most" You better watch out, get out of this while you can. Don't see h ...
hotjac   17-3-2019 17:31  Karma  +6   Stamina plus! And putting up with her after a while also needs the same!
lively192   17-3-2019 17:15  Karma  +4   Free things are always more expensive
theworm   17-3-2019 10:09  Karma  +5   love your reports with Boa, playing with fire........you da man
Saralee09876543   17-3-2019 09:08  Karma  +3   Please invite me to the wedding!
blackjack41   17-3-2019 05:02  Karma  +2   HAHA, Soundwave strikes again or more like Boa strikes again. Pill alright, more like vitamin pill. Lucky she hasn't th ...
p_l   17-3-2019 03:48  Acceptance  +1   I must always laugh when I see you posting about her. I think I will give her a try on my next HK trip. Not sure if I wo ...
TheBlackZeros   17-3-2019 03:34  Acceptance  +1   her wechat please
SingaporeFatso   17-3-2019 01:48  Acceptance  +1   Salute you, brother. Be safe
blazing_saddles   16-3-2019 22:40  Karma  +4   
linezebra
Nookie Newbie

UID 255431
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10