Karma 272
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2019 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian 3/F

Location: FB 3/F - 3A-1? Right side, first door on the right.
Date: 27-Feb-2019
Name: Didn't catch it
Language: English
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Young and tight)
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10 (Did the job)
GFE: 6/10
Price: 800 + 100
Repeat: Maybe if I was in HK

Was my last night in HK and me and my bro went to check out Happy Valley. Lots of fun, very lively. Had several beers and didn't end up too badly from the track. After, we ended up back in Wan Chai and we decided to head to Fuji building. I had an itch to try a Russian. It must have been around 10 or 11 in the evening, and the place was full of bros. It's a bit of a surreal feeling to have all these guys parade around going through all the floors. And you know, the girls are busy. There was a line-up for the elevator, so we decided to just go up the stairs. All the way up, and then back down.

Came across this blondish/brunette Russian on the 3rd floor. I was interested in this other one in the main hall, but another bro got in before me so I went back. The details are a bit foggy, since I had several drinks before and it's now been a couple of weeks but from what I recall, showered alone, she was pretty welcoming, playing music and trying to put me at easy (I was a bit nervous for some reason). Got on the bed and she did a little strip dance for me. Clearly she was happy to see me   She starts with a bit of the cat bath, then moves down for a little tease and cbj. The mirror behind her allowed me to check out her amazing ass ( I mean, you can bounce a dime off that, mcot). Then she goes for a rcg, while hooking her legs under mine. Great ride while I get to play with her ass. , does that for a bit, turns around for regular cowgirl, then a bit of missionary, and light kissing. The think that stood out for me while in missionary was that she really tried to pull me in with her legs/feet. I then had her turn over for doggy, and I didn't last much longer after that.    

A quick rinse off, and out the door. Back on the street where I found my buddy. We then went and found an over-priced bar (Banana Joes). Listened to some live music, drank some more and that ended my quick week trip to HK.

Until the next time.

Recent Ratings
Michaelvick7   15-3-2019 20:16  Karma  +3   
viking0812   12-3-2019 16:26  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   12-3-2019 08:12  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
blazing_saddles   12-3-2019 05:35  Karma  +3   
LittleWing   12-3-2019 02:40  Karma  +3   
batman108   12-3-2019 00:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks