Font size: S M L
[Phuket] Nidea’s Go Go

Time: March
Name: Bao? I can’t remember
Language: Good English.  
Face: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 it was built up to 8.
Skill: 6/10 she only did some scary cowgirl
Price: $5000. Idk how long it’s supposed to b for.
WIR: Maybe

Made it out to Nidea’s and saw a cute girl. I think I saw her there previously. She saw me looking at her and asked if I wanted her to come over and I nodded. She’s a short slim girl. Maybe 5’3” with big fake tits that feels aight.  She was friendly and we chatted a bit and in no time she was rubbing my cock and asking me to take her upstairs.  She didn’t even ask for a LD. Eventually I asked if she wanted one for $250. As soon as the drink comes she has to go up to dance. Idk y but she kept asking me if I wanted other girls while she was dancing.  Wasn’t interested except for her.  I had planned to take her up, but female co workers and a friend’s gf who knows my SO were there.  After she came down I told her that I’d take her upstairs after the girls left. I then handed her her LD and told her to not drink it if she doesn’t want to since it’s been outta her sight for long. Who’s knows what a creepy guy like me coulda done to her drink.  Soon everyone leaves and I BF her for a total of 5k.  Then she starts drinking her LD. Also had to pay 100b for the condom.

We head upstairs and take showers separately with her peeking at me while I was showering.  I thought maybe she bailed on me at 1 point when I didn’t c her in the room, but she had her phone in there.

Things start out really slow as she was acting really shy. At 1 point she looked like she wanted to cry and we hadn’t started yet. I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine and to continue. We continued, but she didn’t really want to kiss, no DATY and didn’t want to blow me. So much whammy going on. She stroked me till I got hard and put the condom on while I got on top. She wasn’t really wet and there was no lube, but she wanted me to go in. I eventually found my way in and started really slow.  Once I got going and into a good rhythm everything changed.  She basically fell in liar with me. She was kissing me and then French kissing tho not very good at it.  Her moaning was very soft and sounded more like whimpers. Once in awhile she’d Whisper something in English like “oh god.”  We  did multiple positions and she was on top at 1 point going crazy that I was afraid that she was gonna bend my dick that I had to take control.  The condom dried out and we had to change to another and eventually I did in doggy with a thumb in her ass.

Afterwards it was really GFE. We exchanged LINE and she said she would like to c me again.

I forgot there was some controversy when I BF’d her. Apparently another girl had claimed me cuz I bought her 2 LD 2 nights ago. I specifically told the other girl on multiple occasions that I wasn’t interested and got her an LD cuz she was nice. Told this to my girl too and she said not to worry.

Recent Ratings
RockyRockstar   5-3-2019 04:40  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
batman108   2-3-2019 05:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks