Subject: Bangkok Mango Massage Yok (old report)
panthershield1
Lustful Lord

UID 254248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 561
Posts 24
Karma 559
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2019 01:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok Mango Massage Yok (old report)

Date & Time of Session:  Mid 2015 (Cant remember the exact month).
Name:  Mango
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  3.25/5
Body:  2.25/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1900 baht  - 1 hr
Repeat: Yes

This is a very old report from 2015, but thought I'd write it up since Mango is still up and running. I am sure most of you have heard of Yok, she used to work at Tulip and was one of their superstars, before moving to Mango (where I met her) and then later to Cherry massage before retiring. I heard she now lives back in her home town in Udon Thani and runs a restaurant so I'm happy she's doing well for herself now. Anyways back to the report -

I heard of Yok before and asked for her at the shop. I also took a look at her photos on the website and it was obvious that looking at the photos and then seeing her at the shop, that the photos were very old, she was fatter but also surprisingly very tall for a thai lady. However I chose her anyways and up we went.

I am having trouble remembering all the details, but I do remember she was chatty going up and asked me if Ive been here before, and why I chose her etc.
We got into the room and I waited as she came back into the room to bring her stuff, we then got into the shower and she started kissing me while washing my bum hole. She was a good kisser and she liked using her tongue.

After drying off we climbed onto the bed and more DFK. She commented about the smell of my armpit and started licking it (like Nice did at Tulip) a bit weird but I let her do it, and then literally tongued my whole body from my ear downwards. I put my finger in her mouth, sort of as a joke and she licked that as well lol. I turned over and then again she tongued my back and proceeded to give me a long rimming. It felt great and she was shoving her tongue in there hard. She turned me over and asked if I wanted anal or boom boom. At the time I didn't feel like either and told her I just want a BJ, and she happily obliged. I remember she put her hands on my nipples and started massaging them while using only her mouth to suck me off. (This technique was a first for me and from then on I would ask other ladies at other massages to bj me the same way lol). Her sucking skills were top notch and I CIM. Though I cant remember if she spat or swallowed. By the time I blew my load I only had maybe 15 minutes to go and I decided to end it and shower. I left a happy man.

It's a shame that Yok is gone now, she was a superstar massage lady and always did her best to please her customers. I think she only just retired perhaps in 2017, so maybe theres a chance she may come back. If she does I recommend her.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4468
Posts 2448
Karma 4401
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2019 06:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 panthershield1's post

Fatter, tall, takes in the ass.  You sure she was not a ladyboy?
panthershield1
Lustful Lord

UID 254248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 561
Posts 24
Karma 559
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2019 06:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 flowmon's post

Yea Im sure. She is also mentioned in this forum if you search her name.
panthershield1
Lustful Lord

UID 254248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 561
Posts 24
Karma 559
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2019 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Yok

Picture of Yok from the Cherry massage twitter account.

[ Last edited by  panthershield1 at 27-2-2019 23:34 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   1-3-2019 07:28  Karma  +8   YOLO!
Dr.A   28-2-2019 01:24  Karma  +5   
Kernowdeth
Musky Member

UID 294302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 14
Karma 116
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-7-2023
Status Offline