Face: 6/10  
Body:  4/10
Skill: 0/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: No
PSE: Hell No
Price & Session Length: 3750B, 2 hrs  
Repeat: Bloody Hell No

My flight out of BKK was at 8am and I woke up around 2am feeling a little horny and wanting one last hump before I left LOS. So I looked up smooci and despite her lower rating, picked Ava from among the limited selection because she looked the best among the available choices. Worst mistake.

She came within 60 mins and that was the best part. From thereon it was all downhill. She didnt seem keen to shower together and agreed reluctantly. Her tits were somewhat saggyand she doesn't look half as fit as in her photos. She did not want to be touched during the shower nor did she show any playfullness. Quick shower done we were on the bed, where again she clearly said she doesnt do DFK despite it showing on her profile. I asked her to suck me and good grief, her technique was non-existent. She just was lightly pecking the head and licking the tip while trying to jerk me off with her hand. I didn't care for this and asked her to lie down. She lay down starfish style and I'd to roll on a condom while she just looked at me. I nearly lost me boner there but somehow managed to retain it and enter her. She just lay there with her arms on her side while I humped her. I might have as well had a sex doll. Just as good and cheaper. Midway, I almost lost my hard-on but I want to get something for my money so I closed my eyes and thought of some of my previous encounters to stay aroused and finally, I came. She asked me to lie down and that she'd give me a massage (only for that do I give her 2 points on service). I didnt care for it; told her I'd to leave soon anyway. Paid and showed her out though I was entitled to 2 shots. I was neither in the mood and it wouldnt have been fun either.

In another case I may have thought it was the ungodly hour that led to the poor experience but her consistent low ratings make me think this was not an exception and that Ava isnt a good lay. Would I repeat? Fuck no. I'd just wank off. Far cheaper, more fun.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sibil2   2-3-2019 14:47  Karma  +5   Agreed a bad report is as useful if not more useful than a good one
aurufc   1-3-2019 17:44  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks. Reports on the bad ones are as valuable as the good ones
lefeu   25-2-2019 14:39  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Apples2180a   24-2-2019 04:19  Karma  +3   Good to know! thanks for sharing
Cahacas2   24-2-2019 00:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the warning
Kaycee   23-2-2019 17:06  Karma  +2   One to avoid !
batman108   23-2-2019 12:01  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   23-2-2019 10:35  Karma  +8   Terrible service indeed, thanks for reporting!