Face:  6/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  3500B, 2 hrs
Repeat: Maybe

Was in BKK for 2 days and had limited time to go out. So decided to call in Rung. Her photos on smooci are photoshopped as heck. She has a much darker skin tone (I dont mind) and also her skin has some minor blemishes that she used a lot of poorly done make up to cover.

She came on time and while it was the same person as in photos, she definitely looks better in her photos. When she took off her clothes, she showed a belly (too much beer perhaps) but on the good side, she wasn't shy. She started with a light BJ in the shower and we went to the bed soon. While she doesnt advertise DFK, she did engage in the same. We shared good chemistry and soon enough she wanted me to enter her. She rolled a condom on me and rode me cowgirl before collapsing to the side, spreading her legs wide and asking me to get on top. As we did mish, she kept reaching out to deep kiss me and at one stage began to murmur "fuck me baby". I dont quite know if she was trying to give a PSE but at least it didnt seem too contrived. Anyway, I unloaded in that position. We relaxed for a while, she doing some back massage which got marks for enthusiasm but not so much for technique.

For round 2, i asked her to give me a BJ. She went down on me but her technique wasnt that great. A bit of teeth and I didn't want my pecker to have any scratches so I asked her to jerk me off even as I sucked on her titties. She was happy to oblige. A few times, she lifted my face to kiss and I like to believe she really wanted to because her nipples were hard. A good 15-20 minutes of jerking and I exploded all over her tummy. She gave me a quick hug and went to clean up. She had a quick shower, came out, dressed and left after asking me if I had a good time and to leave her a good rating.

Overall, I may consider repeating her. She's not the best but not the worst either. As long as you have your expectations at the right level and not too carried away by the airbrushed photos of her on smooci, she's value for money.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
aurufc   1-3-2019 17:46  Karma  +5   Thx
lefeu   25-2-2019 14:43  Karma  +6   Thx
Apples2180a   24-2-2019 04:18  Karma  +3   Always wanted to try her! Thanks!
batman108   23-2-2019 12:01  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   23-2-2019 10:33  Karma  +8   Not bad, thanks for reporting!