Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: Massage, LFK, BBBJ, FS & CIM
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & length of session: 2100B + 200B tip 90 mins
Repeat: Yes to the place & girl but will check other girls first

So after my experience with Rart I was craving a nice sloppy BJ & CIM so off to Mango Massage I went. The girls lined up and I picked out Ice. Fairly tall nice face slim and long black hair.

We head upstairs and shower together which includes a thorough washing and a nice BBBJ. Room is basic but has an ok sized bed and a mirror on the side wall.

On to the bed laying on my front and she gives me a pretty decent soft massage with lotion including plenty of body to body contact. I flip over and the massage continues until eventually she kisses & licks me all over and I was suitably turned on! She plants more kisses down my body which leads to another sensual BBBJ.

Cap on and she rides me well before we switch to doggy & mish. Doggy in particular looks good in the mirror. After a while I ask about a CIM finish and she’s all too happy to oblige. Her technique is good and before long I deposit my load into her eager mouth. We shower again and with a bit of time left she offers a nice head massage before we part ways.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
thaunknown   22-3-2019 12:59  Karma  +3   how many shots are u allowed at this place for 90mins?
obe   24-2-2019 22:31  Karma  +10   
batman108   23-2-2019 12:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Rob1london   22-2-2019 18:44  Acceptance  +1   Great report, sounds well worth a visit
Dr.A   22-2-2019 16:32  Karma  +5