Name:  number 83, phonetically her name sounds like Shua
Nationality & Language: Viet - basic English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HK 2212 coupon from Shun Tak (without Ferry) + 572 upsells
Repeat: N

Was called back to Macau for a business meeting over the weekend. Since I will have to spend the night this time decided to visit Rio as I had not been there a long time. Shun Tak agent discounted the coupon by HK 240 as my employer already gave me ferry tickets.

The nicest thing about Rio is that the facility is very nice. Got there on the earlier side around 4 and the place was pretty empty. Locker guy was excited about the day, he said there will be more than 100 girls tonight. On to the pool and shower area with the towel and here comes the first upsell: older lady pushing for scrubbing me down for 315. Refused and when she insisted I pretended to not understand what she was offering

After the shower got robed by a younger girl, who then twisted my arm for a tip. Fine, I suppose we don't enter Rio without being ready to fork out some serious money.

Onto the main lounge next and immediately got mobbed by three different older ladies. The pushiest one was offering manicure, pedicure, ear cleaning. She was so pushy I couldn't even get my order for drinks out. Her English was also very good it was difficult to pretend not understanding what she was saying.

Since my coupon included one service, I asked her for a foot massage. She had to call someone else for this so she proceeded to sit right next to my ear and kept pushing for other services. OK fine, I finally relented and asked her to give me a neck and shoulder massage.

At this point the other lady was pushing me for leg/thigh massage. I found here to be completely unattractive so I told her I really just want to lie down and close my eyes for now. After annoying back and forth for a few minutes (foot massage had already started at this point so I really just want to relax) I told her come back after my main session.

Throughout the shoulder massage the pushiest lady (she called her self "mami") was relentless about pushing for more services. At this point I just closed my eyes and pretended to be falling asleep. Her massage wasn't any good anyways, but thankfully the quite lady giving me the foot massage was doing a good job.

Showtime was called at 5PM. I still had a few minutes left from the 25 minutes massage but decided I had enough of 'mami', so i thanked both ladies and followed the manager to the pool area stage.

There were maybe about 10 Chinese, 2 white girls, 3 Viets, and 2 Koreans. The Chinese models were incredibly attractive. Some are the young innocent looking, and a few others have playful naughty look. One was giving me a lot of smiles and winks. I asked the manager what was her upcharge. 1700 which was wasn't bad. I almost went for her but then the manager cautioned "very little English".
This gave me a pause and asked him which of the girls would have some English. He recommended the white girls (Spanish) and the Viets.
At this point one of the two white girls was taken and the other seemed uninterested. So I started making eye contacts with the 3 Viets. The tallest one smiled back and nodded so my choice was made.

Upon walking into the room the manager asked whether I wanted the 306 option for body to body slide. I accepted.

The girl speaks enough English to get by. She has natural D (sagging) boobs, but I much prefer that to hard fake ones. Undressed with a lot of playful touches on LB and onto the shower table. Body to body slide is very enjoyable and included rimming, milk catbath and lengthy BBBJ. She tried but couldn't DP.

On to the bed for more BBBJ and the main event. She really liked being pounded hard with her legs up in the air. Switched to CG until

Overall a good punt but if I ever go back to Rio it will be to pick higher end girl.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   17-4-2019 23:36  Karma  +4   
aurufc   4-3-2019 13:19  Karma  +5   Love Rio
casanova99   4-3-2019 12:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   3-3-2019 03:27  Karma  +8   outstanding
PandaMojo   18-2-2019 22:25  Acceptance  +1   Hopefully, i can pretend i dont understand the language when i get there.
davegrewl   17-2-2019 20:16  Karma  +3   sorry about those upsells. that sounds massively annoying.
batman108   17-2-2019 13:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   17-2-2019 12:42  Karma  +5   Was the sauna busy?
Skepti10   17-2-2019 10:09  Karma  +6   Favorable
wearytraveler
Carnal Conqueror

UID 182329
Digest Posts 0
Credits 497
Posts 25
Karma 495
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2019 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
stinkyfeet 17-2-2019 12:42 Karma +5 Was the sauna busy?

stinkyfeet          17-2-2019 12:42          Karma          +5          Was the sauna busy?

No, only 3 other bros during showtime at 5PM
casanova99
Nookie Newbie

UID 64518
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 26
Karma 39
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2019 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing, going there next month so every info helps!!
Just two questions, are we allowed to carry our cellphones and wallets in the robe pockets or do we have to leave them in the lockers? Also, how much are the tips in general?

thanks!
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2124
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2019 13:29  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by casanova99 at 4-3-2019 12:03
!
Just two questions, are we allowed to carry our cellphones and wallets in the robe pockets or do we have to leave them in the lockers? ...

They give you a translucent plastic wallet/bag with a zip for phone, wallet, smokes etc.  A bit of advice is to not have cash or your wallet visible in the bag as once in the room if the girl spots cash, you can guarantee there will be an attempt at some sort of inroom upsell, not always a bad thing and the models or japanese/korean ones dont generally as they get a lot more for the hour.- double pop will start at same rate for the whole session but I've got it as low as MOP500 for a 2nd pop BBBJ with HJ finish

For tips, if the robe girls are funny and flirty (blowing on your cock as they dress you to get a reaction is hilarious) I will write MOP20 on their slip.  For lounge services (including thigh fluffing) I don't tip as am already paying for their time.  On exiting, I will tip the guy bringing me beer to my recliner MOP20 as well

[ Last edited by  aurufc at 4-3-2019 13:34 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   6-3-2019 08:12  Acceptance  +10   Good info. "Smokes" means I won't be visiting Rio, however.
casanova99   5-3-2019 09:48  Acceptance  +1   many thanks for the info!! Can't wait!!
xiaodidi
Kinky King

UID 36993
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1787
Posts 514
Karma 1780
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-12-2009
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2019 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Another thing I dont like about RIO is that the girls who don't get picked will give you a bitch face when they walk by. Girls at other places aren't so snooty and will grab your dick or slap your ass as they walk by. But I guess these so called RIO "models" are not used to rejection

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-3-2019 09:34  Karma  +5   Maybe you are a good-looking dude? They don't seem to care that I didn't pick them, some appear relieved, LOL!
wuweb
Lustful Lord

UID 256224
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 31
Karma 670
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 19:29  Profile P.M. 
was wondering about using phones

When you are waiting for showtime or for good line up can you use phones? I was wondering as they might thing im taking picture but I just want to check my whatsapp and play games