Name: No idea

Nationality & Language: Probably Thai
Face:  3/5, round face but nice smile
Body:  1/5,
Skill: 2/5 average
Service: q/5.
Price & Session Length: 300
Repeat: No

I was looking for a quick relief after work and was checking out Jordan, nothing free in New Lucky House so I go to Foremost Building. Also super busy and all rooms are either occupied or the girls are not my type. Finally this little one with a pretty face opens and I go in. She she looked a bit sad and I already start to regret it. I showered alone and when I came out she had a towel wrapped around her body. This couldn’t be a good sign, but I laid down on the bed an waited for her to shower.

When she came out she took of the towel and revealed the most awkward looking body I have ever seen. Her right breast was a lot larger then her left, which was basically none existent. She had a c section scar in the middle of her tummy and she was quite chubby. Her belly came out left and right of the scar so that it looked like she had a another pair of low hanging titties. On top of that absolutely no ass. I was shocked and I think she felt a bit ashamed of herself which mad me feel a sorry for her. I quickly thought about running but how aweful must that be for her?

Well, she did the standard thing, started with catbath and HJ. I closed my eyes and tried to think of someone hot. It took me a while but finally got there. She put the cap on LB and we started in mish. Her skin was surprisingly soft and she moaned very silent. I felt so sorry for her as it must super difficult in that industry with such an awkward body. I tried my best and finally managed to finish, went to shower paid my 300 and left.

Definitely need to control myself better in the future and take a closer look before I walk in.

Recent Ratings
waldo   22-1-2019 10:28  Karma  +5   A man of honor
jeffzeke   21-1-2019 12:12  Karma  +8   thanks!
porkchops   20-1-2019 14:45  Karma  +6   Thanks! Keep reporting the good and the bad ones!
LittleWing   20-1-2019 09:31  Karma  +3   Original
doghead   20-1-2019 07:15  Karma  +3   If she is not ugly, her pussy is normal, then it should not b problem to treat her like a hot chick...would bring out GF ...
unknownst   19-1-2019 19:15  Karma  +3   
aurufc   19-1-2019 13:55  Karma  +5   Sympathy k's. The bad report as as important as the good ones os thx
batman108   19-1-2019 13:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blazing_saddles   19-1-2019 10:09  Karma  +3   Well you deserve some pity Karma, take all I can give :P