Registered 1-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2019 10:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
XM with Ying Ying at 373 Ki Lung Sham Shui Po

Date & Time of Session:  Afternoon during second week of Jan 2019
Name:  Ying Ying
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26049-SSP-Massage-YingYingMassage.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese. Even though it says English, she doesn't really know any
Face: 3.5/5 for me
Body: 4/5 but only if you like a bit more curvy ladies
Skill: 3/5 but made up for it with attitude
Service: 4/5 quite enjoyable
GFE: 2/5 she'd keep saying hunnnnneeeeey i luvvvvv you but yeah, no GFE outside of that
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $900 for 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes

So it had been quite a while since I last visited SSP. I got the urge again to get some xm action in. Had some time off during a weekday so contacted YoYo in the morning to schedule time for the afternoon. She usually does 60 min sessions but I asked specifically for 90 mins to which she said ok. I was feeling horny beyond compare so I told her that I want you to drain me of every last drop, to which she sent a weird drooling smiley. Anyway, I get occupied with some errands and I message YoYo that I'll be there an hour . She says ok. Half an hour later she says only 1 hour though. And I'm like no, I said 90 minutes so she says fine, let's start half hour later than agreed. I'm already at SSP by this time and just wandering around aimlessly. I ask her if she is alright but she says to wait for another one hour right when it was the appointment time. I tell her that I'm sick of waiting for her and decide to cut my losses.

Looking at 141, I see Ying Ying's ad. Message her and she says come now so I head on over. The chat made it see like she didn't know much English but against my better judgement, I still go through with it. Go to the address and start walking up. Her ad says 3F but that floor doesn't have the usual lights etc so head back down to 2nd. Find her door and ring the bell. Takes a few seconds for her to answer. Looks me up and down, pauses for a bit and then invites me in. She's dressed up in office attire with her top undone and her massive tits almost popping out. She starts talking in Mandarin and I ask about her list, to which she points to a sign in the window in Chinese. I'm looking at the sign trying to make sense of the Chinese characters when I see SM in between. I point to that and she immediately grabs my crotch. Now I'm standing there, fully clothed, with her having a vice like grip on my lb and balls. I ask her that I want 90 mins and two shots. After a bit of negotiation with the help of phones, we settle on price and she asks for the payment. Once that is done, she asks me to strip down for the shower. I take off my clothes and she grabs me by my erect cock and uses it as a leash to lead me into the shower. We pass through a very small kitchen with the window open, which adds to the excitement that somebody out there can see us, though I couldn't really tell if there were any windows looking into that area.

In the shower, she proceeds to clean my lb and the adjacent areas and licks my nipples in between. I'm fondling her tits and she asks me to turn around. Goes on to clean my ass so I spread my cheeks so she can clean easily and before I know it, she shoves her finger deep inside. I get on my toes from the pleasure and seeing this she gives my ass a workover with her finger. She turns me around and then point to her pussy. I don't quite understand but I just nod so she moves closer and starts peeing on my lb. Now my brains is just sending mixed signals and I'm not sure what to do. She looks at my visibly confused face and grabs my shoulder and pushes me to my knees and says ready and lets out a stream of urine on my face. Thankfully she is also using the showerhead to wash it away but I still gag and she gets a good old laugh out of it. I'm still spitting up and rinsing my mouth when she washes her ass with soap and asks me to eat it. I oblige but it's not really my thing so we stop.

Out in the room now and she uses a text to speech translation for communicating. It actually works and she asks me what I want to do. She suggests heels and asks me to lick them. I say no. She says stockings, I say no. She asks to lick her toes. I say no. By now we're running out of things to do as she has very limited options for xm so I was feeling that this was turning into a damp squib. Seeing this she gets me on the bed in a doggy position and gets some toys for my ass. However, most of them are too big so she puts a glove on and goes fingers first. I'm in a doggy position and she continues fingering me while milking me like a cow. She really knows how to do this since despite all my attempts to last, she forces me over the edge and I go

Tired, I turnover and collapse. She disposes off the tissues and comes back after washing and starts massaging. During this, she keeps using her translation app to talk. She is quite chatty and wants to know more about my culture and things back home. Which is fun for a bit but then it started turning into a discussion you'd have over food or drinks, rather than when you were lying butt naked getting a massage. However, she expertly transitions and finds the right time to fiddle lb again and before I know it, I'm full mast again. She keeps licking my nipples while I play with her tits. She gives a great hj again and then starts with a titjob. I ask her to lie down and go on top of her. She cups her tits together and I ride inside it until I go

Now I'm exhausted and expecting that she will ask me to leave, even though only an hour had passed. However, she is in no rush so she comes around to massage again. I ask her to massage my head and she obliges. She continues talking through the app and I'm kinda enjoying it by then. Then she says the most unexpected thing with just 15 minutes left. She says I really enjoyed talking with you. Can I help you go another time? I was tired as shit but I said, yeah, if you can get it up, you can make me go. Holy shit, she went about it so expertly again, that not only did she get it up, she made me go   in 5 minutes.

I was done by then. She helped me shower and then gave me a small carton of milk to drink. All in all, quite enjoyable experience, even though not quite xm. Would definitely visit sometime again.

Recent Ratings
zhude10   23-1-2019 15:26  Karma  +3   Awesome GS.
waldo   22-1-2019 12:27  Karma  +5   To each thir own.
homer168   19-1-2019 04:36  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing. A more special experience
NeverWong   17-1-2019 14:41  Karma  +4   
godisdead   17-1-2019 14:32  Karma  +5   Woah. Thanks for report. Hardcore.
batman108   17-1-2019 13:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zbmthethird   17-1-2019 11:42  Karma  +2   Am not into the S&M but there's something about her that has always had her on my radar, but never got round to checkin ...