Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2019 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Very good Taiwanese Girl in Kam Bong 9/F

Date & Time of Session: 8.50pm, Wednesday 16th January
Location:  Kam Bong, 9/F, corridor on the right as you come out of the lift - last door on the left.
Name:  Kar Yau (I think - I cant remember names well)
Nationality: Taiwanese
Language: Mandarin and Broken Cantonese
Face: 8/10 - very pretty but almost certainly had surgery on her nose
Body:  7/10 - spinner with amazing legs. Fashion model sort of model. Barely any tits I'm afraid, but she's got young Kate Moss's body.
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Price: 600HKD

There's a new Taiwanese girl on the 9th floor of Kam Bong who is giving Taiwanese Mun Mun (on the 8th floor) a run for her money. However she is the complete opposite of Mun Mun. She doesn't have big tits like Mun Mun but instead, has a very skinny fashion model like body. The sort of body where clothes hang off very well. She's also very friendly, bubbley and smiley unlike Mun Mun who is a bit cold sometimes. She initiates conversation, giggles a lot, is playful and liked to touch my body as I was undressing (granted I do work out quite a lot).

She speaks broken Cantonese - enough for me to have a conversation with her.

This is one of those punts where I knew I was going to have a good time as soon as I walked in, because of the way she was behaving.

To a cut a long story short, she follows the routine like every other girl. Catbath, covered blowjob (some ball sucking) and sex in various positions. The difference with her is, she acts like she enjoys it very well and is smiley and bubbley the whole time. She doesn't put up any resistance to you kissing her tits, necks or even her face. Even allows some light kissing on her lips. It's like having sex with a girlfriend except without the deep french kissing. Her legs are incredible, especially when wrapped around you in missionary and looking into her pretty face made it hard for me to hold out.ice.

This is all why I've rated her 9/10 for the service.

She's here for a couple more weeks. Her room seems to have a lot of outfits hanging above her bed and a lot of bottles of collagen on her shelf.

Recent Ratings
zebrazebra   16-3-2019 20:06  Karma  +4   wonderful
Cheecheongfun   31-1-2019 17:29  Karma  +1   
Dukelok   23-1-2019 08:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Looking forward to trying her out
Noobienoob   22-1-2019 00:34  Karma  +4   Nice!
calaisien   19-1-2019 18:10  Karma  +5   
lively192   17-1-2019 15:35  Karma  +3   
hotjac   17-1-2019 10:23  Karma  +5   Enthusiasm goes a long way ...
godisdead   17-1-2019 09:53  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report.
waldo   17-1-2019 09:27  Karma  +5   yes to kate moss body
porkchops   17-1-2019 02:21  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   17-1-2019 01:48  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Manspider
Carnal Conqueror

UID 226921
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 19
Karma 211
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Extra info / different tastes.

So I saw her today at 12:30 19th Jan.

Definitely the same girl with nose and breasts as described.

First bit of extra info, she speaks great English. Really good, could have claimed she was BBC or ABC and I would have believed her.

She quoted me $700 (I tipped 100 as well for a total of 800) so she is charging more to foreigners if hkguy2014 is correctly remembering he paid 600.

She really is gfe, quite chatty, I could even see her thinking about what to ask to keep the conversation going.

Only minor negative for me, she didn't really know how to ride, she got on top and just jiggled. She also seemed to "cum" very quickly which was a slight put-off as I like to work for it. Once I was on top it was a bit more fun for me. I put her legs up and when I hit her cervix her eyes opened wide with an 'oh my god'.

Her legs weren't that special for me, I looked sideways while I was on top (I like to check if their toes are curling and they're actually enjoying it) and I notice a few stray hairs on her shin.  She had a little bit of fat on the bum and tummy but it was great for grabbing.

She gave me a friendly bum squeeze as i left.  I think I'll definitely be back to see her again.

She's here throughout next week and worth a visit if you're a foreigner who misses the girly banter.  The local girls can't say too much beyond the basics "baby, I love you"

Recent Ratings
zebrazebra   16-3-2019 20:05  Karma  +2   good details / extra info
mivec88   4-2-2019 19:52  Acceptance  +1   Damn wish i could hit cervix with my pecker
Dukelok   23-1-2019 19:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent