Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (yes, surgical enhancements)
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 a bit shy, but it was playful shy
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  800+100tip
Repeat: If I have time, yes

Been a while since I did a Hotel Walk-in and decided to call up Agent TR.
I usually text ROY, but he wasn't responding, so not sure if it's still the same agent? maybe someone can answer that for me.. (but he probably wasn't replying cuz I changed my number)

Anyways, agent texted me the address, but.. I ended up at some random mansion place instead of the hotel.. So ended up being a bit late to my appointment. Luckily no one was after me!

Knocked and as usual, always hiding behind the door. walked in and revealing a petite girl with enhanced breasts. O didn't ask me if she was alright, instead was quite chatty and just hugged and chatted on the bed. Almost forgot to tell her boss that I was there! props for that!

Nothing special in the shower, it was really small, no bath tub and no WBBBJ. she was also very shy, not sure if it was an act as she was very playful.
On the bed I was hoping for a massage, but she said she doesn't really do that, and just gave me light pecks on the neck and body, very intimate/GFE experience, better than a massage IMO, and luckily I wasn't that tired. so no massage didn't matter for me.

To the ACTION! LKF is on the table, and she gave a very slow, and soft but nice BBBJ. which lasted a good 2 minutes or so. ML was nothing special, but very GFE, she seemed like she was enjoying herself which made me came just that much quicker! sorta regret not holding it out longer

Overall, was in the room for only about 25 minutes and post chat was playful. didn't ask for photos and might if I have the chance to return before she leaves on Jan 19th.

Would I recommend her? Yes if you want a GFE experience! Her body is to die for, except for those enhanced breasts, which even she isn't fond of apparently....sad.

Anyways, haven't made a report in a long time, so very rough.. at this lol, but hope this report helps you guys out and hope it helps her out too!

Cheers,
Massageguy

Recent Ratings
godisdead   17-1-2019 09:41  Karma  +5   Thanks. Excellent. I’ve not been back to TR for ages.
blazing_saddles   17-1-2019 09:14  Karma  +3   
batman108   17-1-2019 01:48  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
LowKey   16-1-2019 22:55  Karma  +3   
porkchops   16-1-2019 20:42  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
ramont   16-1-2019 20:26  Karma  +5   Thanks. Any opportunity for DATY?

-M

"Never stop punting"
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2019 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oh... can I just add. No disposable towels!! I was really worried about that. And it was a reason I stopped hotel walk ups!  Instead I got a small pink towel... which was dry and smelled clean. Weird that it was pink.... so probably meant it wasn’t a hotel towel... not sure if that will concern anyone. Anyways, just thought I’d mention this since agents have always been giving out disposable towels... which honestly just don’t work for me cuz I’m a big guy!

-M

"Never stop punting"
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2019 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Unfortunately choosing to not repeat because have an appointment with yumiko tonight and hope to report back on it! Read a lot about her and hope to have a similar experience as the rest of the bros here!

Not sure if i’ll be able to get a selfie with her? As you guys have said she isn’t into photos. Maybe a selfie might be different!

-M

"Never stop punting"