Karma 437
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2019 16:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STM Iris

I've been paying attention to STM for a while (among others) as an alternative to YY. Decided to take a leap and try it out over lunch time, despite the potential danger of running into familiar people.

Date & Time of Session: 16 Jan 2019
Name: Iris
Link: http://go141.com/en/A86473-TST-HoneyGirls-STM.Iris.html
Agent: STM
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 800 HKD, 45 mins (stayed for 30)
Repeat: Yes!

Pros:
Nice hotel
DB photos are spot on. Nice smile! Totally MCOT.
Toned body. Nice, healthy tan. Nice ass, wanted to bite it.
Disposable towels and mouthwash
Wet/slobbery BJ, good pacing and variation
Previous bro's weren't kidding, she's a good lay

Cons:
She's leaving tonight at 2am. Didn't have enough time to do a double!
TST is not my ideal spot as higher chances to bump into people I know

Summary

This is my first time with STM. YY's stable isn't attracting me much at the moment and I've been keeping my eye out on several other agents that are getting good or decent reviews.

Super painless booking with STM. Fast replies and it was all done in English. That was a big plus, as I have to struggle a bit with YY as he only communicates in Chinese.

Another plus with STM is that it was exactly the WG I asked for, no B&S for the first time and no waiting around despite arriving on time. These are my main points of contention with YY, as 70% of the time, I end up waiting ~30mins to go up to the hotel and was not given my choice girl half the time (I don't begrudge that too much, since the girls I got given were still so MCOT).

Anyway, got up to the room and Iris opens the door in her black lingerie. Nice! She really hit my MCOT meter.

Upfront payment first then Iris helped me undress. She then hung my clothes before she led me to get showered. She set the temperature just right and showered me thoroughly before handing me a cap of mouthwash. She then patted me down with a disposable towel before she showered herself.

Racking up some real good service points here Iris!

On to the main event. Wet, slupry CB as her boobs are pressed flat on my chest while her pert butt was in full view. Awesome. She licked her way down to LB and it was just fantastic. The bros who have written a review on her before kid you not. Although she lacked slightly on the suction department, it was wet, slobbery, like a girl thirsting for an ice popsicle.

On with the dom and the CG was quite intense. She really ground her hips down making it a little difficult to keep my shit together. Spent the next 15 mins (in my mind) switching up positions before settling to doggy. Superb view. All this time she was partly looking back at me which was a real turn on.

Mid-fuck I asked her if she would do CIM (yes, she has that face that will make you want to) but unfortunately she said no. Several tens of strokes later, the good times rolled by and it was over. She wiped LB down. She wiped my sweat down, showered me, patted me down in a new disposable towel and she did it all with a smile.

If that's not great service, I don't know what is. If I didn't have to go back to work, I would have happily done a double right there and then.

You may wonder, if she's so good, why 3/5 for skill? Well, I've given her 2pts for the great BJ and 1 pt for the great CG grind. There really wasn't much else beyond that.

As for GFE, I've docked pts off for no FK (LFK/DFK) and that I wasn't able to play with her LS (she winced when I barely rubbed it, likely super sensitive).

Overall feeling after today's punt - like a King!

[ Last edited by  freakonomic at 16-1-2019 16:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Luciviciously   17-1-2019 12:08  Karma  +3   Excellent and detailed report. I was planning a nooner today with her. Pity she is gone.
batman108   17-1-2019 01:52  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
LowKey   16-1-2019 22:52  Karma  +3   STM is my main man and I’ve always had a good experience with him
Johnnyr555   16-1-2019 21:18  Karma  +6   
hotjac   16-1-2019 20:27  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing - hopefully she will be coming back soon.
ramont   16-1-2019 18:46  Karma  +6   looks like I'll miss out
unknownst   16-1-2019 18:39  Karma  +3   
blazing_saddles   16-1-2019 17:33  Karma  +3   
godisdead   16-1-2019 17:04  Karma  +5   Excellent! Thanks for the report.